• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit excited because of this. Too poor/cheap to buy actual MMM.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the H&M x Rick Owens some day, high-collar pleather jacket here I come

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why is it that people are so skeptical of H&M x MMM yet so hype on +J and UU?

yeah, i want to know this too. i havent handled any of the h&m collabs nor the +J so i cant comment on quality.

if i had to guess id say that h&m is out to make a quick buck, turning out collab after collab. whereas uniqlo is working with the designer for a few seasons, honing in on a style. ...dunno?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yeah, i want to know this too. i havent handled any of the h&m collabs nor the +J so i cant comment on quality.
if i had to guess id say that h&m is out to make a quick buck, turning out collab after collab. whereas uniqlo is working with the designer for a few seasons, honing in on a style. ...dunno?

Maybe add the fact that Margiela isn't with MMM anymore so some people are looking it more as a Diesel X H&M collab. No horse in the race myself.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
+j cashmere cardis are pretty good tho don't feel like cash

agree with dieselxmmm

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why is it that people are so skeptical of H&M x MMM yet so hype on +J and UU?

cuz uniqlo is cooler.

i was reading an interview of uniqlo's founder and his basic marketing goal for uniqlo was to make it cool. pretty much worked. widely heralded by the masses and the snobs. like kanye's production

Last edited:

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If a man can countenance the 'art' of Kanye West that man is no snob.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A guy on the train today was the worst #menswear fail. Cropped pants that were so tight it makes Geller thighs look bootcut; Im not sure how he can get them on and off. Tons of bracelets, and a oxford **** that was unbuttoned to the middle of his chest. Hilarious

Edit - and those HMMMM videos are well done, but the clothes will still be **** quality.

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
not saying the guys pants were tight because he was big, but have you noticed that the bulk of #menswear dudes around town are always chubby? especially the asian ones? all these big bellies squeezed into tiny blazers and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics