• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
worst thing in that pic are his contrasting eyebrows and the john waters

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really don't understand this picture. Why are rocks being thrown at a giant teddy bear while the man is trying to hug it? That little baby is totally preoccupied by something else in the foreground; shouldn't a humangous-big plush toy be exciting enough? If the man and woman are married, or together, are those all of their children? Weird site decoration, Uniqlo. Weird.

The family is trying to take their minds off the obvious fact that the 'father' is obviously not the real father in this family and that they have had a very trying past.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any objections if I created a Yoox et al thread of unknown brands etc. to see whether item fits right / should I keep type of thing?

Sort of different than "Should I buy/Shouldn't I"? This thread I am talking about should pertain to post purchase and photos of actual item worn.

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It would also be nice to have it so people can post any gems they find, because sifting through that site for anything is utterly painful.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should link it into your signature also.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Dmash that would be like saying that the way to stop being gay is to just not put ********* in and out of dat ass
Honestly guys addiction just isnt such an open and shut case
Just like you cant pray the gay away, your cant will the crack / heroin / food away either

Razele for US president 2012

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It would also be nice to have it so people can post any gems they find, because sifting through that site for anything is utterly painful.

Are you kidding? It's so much fun. You can find the craziest stuff there. It's impossible to get bored.

Dellath

Reaction score

Razele for US president because gayrights and sexualityisnotachoice etc etc.
actually I wonder what Ms Gillard's policy will be.

She said immediately after Obama come out in support for Gay marriage that, "My view hasn't changed and when a bill comes into the parliament later this year, I won't vote for it."
She could have salvaged some cheap votes if she said otherwise, and garnered some respect from her current train wreck of a political party.
At this point in Aus politics Razele would realistically have a good run at PM if he went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads