1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tirailleur1

Tirailleur1 Senior member Dubiously Honored

I hope it is t the hat I recommended

2. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Probably not lost, but you really paid for express to canada for a backpack? How much did that cost?

I have actually had them fuck up on customs forms before (i.e. give me the wrong customs form). Tracking never updated and I thought the package was lost, ended up getting returned to me 4 weeks later. This was priority though, and I've had any problems at all with Express at all.

1 person likes this.
  3. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

I feel like I should sell more stuff, but I'm down to the wardrobe level where I like stuff but don't seem to wear it as much as the other stuff I like. What to do?

4. Angelic

Angelic Member

1 person likes this.
  5. jet

jet Senior member

it's the floral bucket, reason i didn't get the panama is because you thwarted my efforts by saying you have to get it reblocked and i don't want to go through that hassle (of finding someone and then going to that someone to do it just so i could wear it) but i am still on the lookout for straw swag

synth at least you can sell your shit my shit is moving supaslo

6. wurm

wurm Senior member

shipping was $46. i offered less expensive services but the buyer insisted (and paid the extra cost).

a year or two ago i sent something to germany with priority and it took like two months. but like you i've had a few similar experiences with domestic priority, both shipping and receiving. i have used it a lot so i guess it's bound to happen. still, excluding a time when i forgot to sign the customs forms and the package was sent back to me, this is my first issue with express.

7. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

But did they get there eventually? I sent a package to Northern Ireland 3 weeks ago, still no news.. :(

8. wurm

wurm Senior member

the priority mail package to germany? yeah it got there. i was really surprised when the buyer messaged me like 6-7 weeks after the ebay auction had ended saying it hadn't come yet. i assumed it had been delivered way earlier. if i were him i would have probably opened a dispute since there was no tracking or anything. he was willing to wait a bit longer, and sure enough it arrived a few weeks later.

9. Tirailleur1

Tirailleur1 Senior member Dubiously Honored

Unless your buy the Panama hat from brick and mortar reblokcing is something you will have to deal with. You could always do it yourself. I know that they are tutorials on that. I plan to do so if I decide to buy another one but I was feeling to first world to try it on that hat HAHA.

10. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

You could pay more to have it shipped in a rigid box as opposed to rolled up.

11. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

My hair is returning to pre-buzzfuck levels, which is really, really nice.

12. max_r

max_r Senior member

speaking of hair, I really want to grow mine long again, but seeing as I work in finance I don't think that will fly.

I'm planning on keeping the sides short and just growing the top longer until I start looking stupid. Not sure how far I can go with it.

13. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

You can probably get away with something as long as a 4 or 5 up top and a 2 on the sides if you style it right.

14. jet

jet Senior member

thanks for the tips brosef

it's 80 degrees, i'm in swim trunks with brown dahlias on them and everyone flaked on going to palm springs

at least i have a guaranteed pool party tomorrow in which bucket will be debuted

ps. 80 feels like 100 since it hasn't been hot in awhile

15. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Damn someone bought those linen blend pants on cruvoir :fu:

16. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Need recs for extremely slutty tanks for the summer, do advise.

17. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

a pair of suspenders

17 people like this.
  18. jet

jet Senior member

lol racer back, worst type of tanks ever

1 person likes this.
  19. max_r

max_r Senior member

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
Thread Status: