• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh come on I could go out into the hallway and snag about fifteen pics of poorly dressed asian dudes.

those guys are not "average asians" jfc

after some news clip about some dumb **** suing SW Airlines because they asked her to buy two seats b/c she was too fat for one they posted a statistic that somewhere between 36 and 42% of Americans are obese.. not overweight.. OBESE! jfc that is disgusting. Having been to Japan multiple times, I'm pretty sure their obesity rate is a fraction of that... not including Sumo wrestlers, a very, very small fraction. :nodding:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
If that's mrchareybrown then yes he's ******* built, he's just got a small frame

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If that's mrchareybrown then yes he's ******* built, he's just got a small frame

:lol: I bet he's hung too... he's just got a small penis

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea nvm I need to shut up now. He is built, hard to see through the drape. He has a body type like mine, small frame. Mebe I will look like him one day. I need to move away from my current style into something different.

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

ok ok guys, you win

it's coo i think he looks badass..i was just hoping that was a TOJ ma1

I remember him telling me via email he could barely fit in to ervell size L shirts though :uhoh:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

ok ok guys, you win

I remember him telling me via email he could barely fit in to ervell size L shirts though :uhoh:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ervell is pretty small in pant sizes imo dunno about shirts.
pair of shorts I have size 36 measures 34" across the waist.
I remember him telling me via email he could barely fit in to ervell size L shirts though
uhoh.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ervell is pretty small in pant sizes imo dunno about shirts.
pair of shorts I have size 36 measures 34" across the waist.

Shirts are pretty big, especially compared to pretty much everything else from the brand.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

i hope charley doesnt mind, but this is killler
also, dispelling that you can't be built and look good in deZZigner warez...

I don't mind at all. It's on the internetz, so it's free game.

Kinda deceiving, though, since he's moved mostly to the anti-fit designer stuff. He's said himself several times that pretty all of the sharply tailored stuff is a no-go for him.

This is true. I cannot fit into any tailored stuff whatsoever.

dude doesn't look very built, but that ma-1 is killer.

LOL no....
this dude is far from built... wtf?

All three of you have it right. I've got a pretty small frame. And really depends on who you ask - some will think I'm very built, some will think I'm tiny. It's all okay with me. I think I'm somewhere in the middle.

But to just list numbers, I'm 5'11" and about 193-194 dry morning weight.

I've got a pretty small frame from the front (only about 18.0" shoulders) and thicker sideways (44" chest). Lower body is where I hold most of my weight (26" thighs), which is why I prefer drop-crotch pants or something of that sort.

Here is a pretty recent picture right before I chopped my hair off again:

Anyways, I feel like dressing for your body type is the most important key in terms of producing a nice fit. That is all. Happy fits everyone!

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ha, i was just about to venture into the depths of the random exercise thoughts thread to find that picture to post here as further rebuffing of the "not built" claims.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ha, i was just about to venture into the depths of the random exercise thoughts thread to find that picture to post here as further rebuffing of the "not built" claims.

All in the eye of the beholder, I say. I'm sure a 250-lb hulk of a guy would think I am built like his girlfriend. :embar:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chariy you need to do a regular post/column in the random fitness thread about dressing. I have 17" shoulders, 41" arse, 24" thigh. ***** hard to dress around.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Chariy you need to do a regular post/column in the random fitness thread about dressing. I have 17" shoulders, 41" arse, 24" thigh. ***** hard to dress around.

Doesn't seem too bad of an idea. Could help some guys out. I know it would've helped me out and saved me some time and money trying to figure out what worked for me. I'll sleep on it and think about what I can write on it.

Seems like you have a pretty similar build as I do. Narrow frame, but thick chest/shoulders and a donk.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
DEM QUADS
a722d791.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads