• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
coworkers took me out for a drunk lunch. i'm not getting anything done today. also, I don't know what trap music is. I'm an old man!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't listen to a guy who used to go by the name Tity Boi.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a pair of selvage denim for someone with athletic thighs?

slg32.jpg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
go shop at blue in green? american repros tend to have baggier cuts

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as a road cyclist who specializes in climbing I can verify track cyclists are insane. Du's thighs probably weigh more than me

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eh, that just brings up repressed feelings about my stupid calves preventing me from wearing skinnier jeans

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random fashion thought: My car was stolen last night. The cops saw the thieves driving it sometime early this morning somewhere south of town and gave chase. The thieves sped off but ended up smashing the car into a concrete barrier, destroying the right side of the car and totalling the vehicle. The cops arrested them on the spot.

This morning I went to the tow yard to get my things out of the car. When I found it, I saw that it was literally filled with dozens and dozens of women's shoes and boots, Jordans, a pair of 7FAM jeans, Mark x Mark Jacobs sunglasses and assorted knock off Chanel random things. And a huge handbag full of cheap makeup with the tops taken off, so the car smelled like a whorehouse.

The car is probably being crushed right now at the salvage yard as I type this.

That was weird.

Last edited:

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a message from the universe.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turns out my English professor's boyfriend is an SA at Blackbird. I'm one purchase away from university talk being relevant to Recent Purchases

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Turns out my English professor's boyfriend is an SA at Blackbird. I'm one purchase away from university talk being relevant to Recent Purchases

For instance...

"I have to eat instant noodles for a while because I bought a non-sale item at Blackbird."

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking for DH jeans on B&S forum and I noticed most ones were size 28/29. Are people that skinny or do they buy them like that and were them really tight ´til they stretch? I know it sounds more like a question for the jeans thread, but It was also a random fashion thought I had....

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For instance...
"I have to eat instant noodles for a while because I bought a non-sale item at Blackbird."
Hah. Yea, their pricing is ridiculous, but Seattle is a vast fashion wasteland so there's not much competition. I can't complain too much though, at least they actually buy size 1/44, unlike a lot of boutiques. They're also pretty chill in the store - I went to just window shop and was shooting the breeze with the SA for a couple hours even after I finished looking around.
I was looking for DH jeans on B&S forum and I noticed most ones were size 28/29. Are people that skinny or do they buy them like that and were them really tight ´til they stretch? I know it sounds more like a question for the jeans thread, but It was also a random fashion thought I had....
Most people here are pretty skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads