• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is Forward's cart inventory system bullshit? I just added like 10 things to my cart to try it out, and it lists all but one as being the last one available in my size.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is Forward's cart inventory system bullshit? I just added like 10 things to my cart to try it out, and it lists all but one as being the last one available in my size.

Nope, it's legit. Forward buys tend to include a couple of each size for most items. The higher-end stuff is usually limited to one of each size.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
So ******* sick of forward spamming my inbox even when I update my email settings to unsubscribe they keep sending me ****.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

was gunna go for bday pie tomorrow but i gotta go to airport to pick up family. found out its not pie it's surprise party. i'm gunna miss my own party:(

when's your bday? if it's today (5/1) then we got something in common

edit: by the way, that sucks about your party. :(

Last edited:

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So ******* sick of forward spamming my inbox even when I update my email settings to unsubscribe they keep sending me ****.

+1. They send them to both of my emails...annoying as ****. On their website I'm signed up for men only but I've never gotten a single one. Meanwhile women's **** is constant. They seriously need to get their **** together. I've tried unsubscribing for months now.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BoO blazer I got has a small patch of distressed fabric or bubbling or something on the chest that I thought was just wrinkling. But it seems it can't be steamed out. Now I have to decide if it bothers me enough to return it (it was the only one so no exchange). Hate when **** like this happens.

thanks, tween. 31 today. that's like 50 in SF years. looking forward to the day when I can post fit pics straight to the Bright Future thread. :nodding:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
******* every uniqlo in the country is sold out of the UU. it sold out in a day, no more restock. What the **** is this bullshit?

edit: tried on some julius t's today. definitely not for my build. :/

Last edited:

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ dries?

wear with something cropped and/or slouchy.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone come across images of the costumes Pugh did for Carbon Life? Curious to see how they turned out. All I can find still is the promotional "spider" photo.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads