• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Left my ID in some dive bar in Moscow. ****.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

lol

Do you own the MMM GATs Synthese? If so is it generally true to size down 1 for their boots/shoes compared to the sneakers? I fit the 42 sneakers well fwiw

I am really entertaining the idea of the terra cotta boots to mess around with, but that's only if they fit.

I have GATs and didn't size down for side-zips. Had to sell them. Don't know about the ones you want, but Fuuma should be able to tell you

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yoox has the stupid version that nobody wants for like 500$ or something. Hurray. Seriously, though, when the **** am I going to find them?

How awful are those ?! Their awfulness is augmented by the microsecond of hope they instill as the eyes rapdily glance down the page, I hate them so much.

Seriously, though, when the **** am I going to find them?

I think Razele has two pairs. TWO.

The insolence.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you only buy 2 things a year, you no longer give a **** about waiting for sales.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Going to be in Panama Tues-Thurs. Anything I MUST DO? (Other than buy a hat?)

(and wear white pants?)

Last edited:

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish there was an accessories thread. I would make one but I am too ignorant - thus my need for a thread on it.

On an unrelated note, I always find it a bit funny when people refer to pages (e.g.: a few pages back, the last several pages, etc). Has no one else changed the amount of posts per page in their settings? It makes browsing so much better imo.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100 per page only way to roll. Just don't visit the .gif thread in DT.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol
Do you own the MMM GATs Synthese? If so is it generally true to size down 1 for their boots/shoes compared to the sneakers? I fit the 42 sneakers well fwiw
I am really entertaining the idea of the terra cotta boots to mess around with, but that's only if they fit.

depends on the boot. some fit the same as gats, some dont. the side zips in my sig fit the same as gats, but another pair of side zips that were very similar fit at least a half size bigger.

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

depends on the boot. some fit the same as gats, some dont. the side zips in my sig fit the same as gats, but another pair of side zips that were very similar fit at least a half size bigger.

I second this, there is no definitive answer to this one

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks guys, i really wanted to pick those up and if the color did not work out i can dye them a bit. doesn't fit though, outsole measures 11" x 4"

Seems like a TTS 8

Last edited:

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you guys prefer living in countries with 4 seasons or just countries with rainy/hot seasons? im predicting the former. i wanna spend money on clothes, but living in summer-only countries limit my options on what to wear. i think i am going all-uniqlo-except-footwear. dont even need knits/outerwear here. nice SWD shirts, pants are pretty futile as im working in offices with formal business wear sans suits the whole week.

what would you guys do in my position?

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i still dont own any sort of non leather/denim jacket besides this one KKA rider, and I feel like I need one. Hate when its raining hard and all I got are leathers and waxed jackets, lol. Need a coat or some cool ass cotton jacket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads