• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
:lol: I wouldn't want to meet with any of you, some alright dudes around here but still, nah. This is why I don't do Facebook either I agree with toasty...meet people the old fashioned way

"Yeah babe, no, no we can't be together today I am meeting some dude from the internets..he offered me a beer!" "He likes Margiela too!!!"

gonna disagree with you here. West24 is probably one of my best friends now and I met him because of SF

Joking aside setting time off and meeting someone from this forum or the internet is a concept that is very alien to me, not to be ignorant about it, just think its weird

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Joking aside setting time off and meeting someone from this forum or the internet is a concept that is very alien to me, not to be ignorant about it, just think its weird

I'd have to agree. I don't think I actually know anyone on SF... and if I happened to run into someone somehow (not sure how I'd know, but regardless) it would seem strange. Although, there are some here who work in close geographic areas, same industries and possibly knew of each other previously so in certain instances it's not TOO weird! :p

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

I entirely see where you're coming from, and I was the same way. Hell, I'm still pretty private (only like a handful of people here know my real name). But, with a place like this, there are so many great people on here. You can meet so many people that end up being great connections for business, or even life in general. I'm sure there are a ton of awkward ***** on here, but that shouldn't entirely shut you off towards the idea.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm absolutely awful in real life and literally have aspergers and can't make eye contact with other people and a number of posters can attest to this
I'm also horribly obese but good at photoshop to make myself thinner
now who wants a ** (nothing gay though)

would consider ** for that junya blazer (6).

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
if you think online dating is weird, you'll think meeting some dude on a forum is weird.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've always wondered what a room full of everyone from sw&d would be like.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably filled more with MC guys than SW&Ders.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm absolutely awful in real life and literally have aspergers and can't make eye contact with other people and a number of posters can attest to this
I'm also horribly obese but good at photoshop to make myself thinner
now who wants a ** (nothing gay though)

Hilarious joke?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The ** I got from tween was only awkward because he wouldn't look me in the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads