• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I assume everybody has already see Fok's interview with Hypebeast.
Fok, lookin' good man.
Ordered a blazer from Acrimony. The tag says XL, but fits more like M. ****, now I have find a way to spend $300 bucks at Acrimony.

Find out if any of that is transferable. If so, I've got my eye on something and could probably take about half of that off your hands.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, is zissou drunk?

I just realized the best way to handle shahs posts where he has a bunch of spoilers is to start from the bottom up. That way each spoiler links that you have to click are actually close together instead of having to scroll down to the link each time when you start from the top. It's gonna save my wrist.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
But Shah's a postmodernist (even though no postmodernist would use that term); he empowers the reader to forge new meanings. :nodding:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

But Shah's a postmodernist (even though no postmodernist would use that term); he empowers the reader to forge new meanings. :nodding:

i refuse to be associated with that vile and oft-misused term. Quite regularly, "my eyes glaze over" when I read polysyllabic discourse on the themes of poststructuralism and postmodernism; what I understand is largely truism or error, but that is only a fraction of the total word count. No one seems to be able to explain to me why the latest post-this-and-that is (for the most part) other than truism, error, or gibberish, and I do not know how to proceed.

lol, is zissou drunk?

I just realized the best way to handle shahs posts where he has a bunch of spoilers is to start from the bottom up. That way each spoiler links that you have to click are actually close together instead of having to scroll down to the link each time when you start from the top. It's gonna save my wrist.

do i have to spoiler my spoilers ?

N.B. : that post was for mr snowman. Can everyone on SF please put me on ignore ? that would make quite a post-modernist posting experience here

Anduru

Reaction score
Speaking of ignore, I'm not sure if people were serious or not about putting me on ignore after like 4 posts.
I hope not, because I have trolled many a time before but posting here is not one of those times.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i found you super irritating, so i did. but saw you contributed in the fashion thread. people who just start posting all the time out of the blue and post nothing of any substance (no real content) just tend to get really annoying...maybe take it easy

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Speaking of ignore, I'm not sure if people were serious or not about putting me on ignore after like 4 posts.
I hope not, because I have trolled many a time before but posting here is not one of those times.

You had probably twice as many posts as that about your posting restrictions alone. You've posted nearly 60 times in the last two days. Enthusiasm is fine, but a lot of your posts didn't seem to convey any message outside of "Hey, posting is fun!"

Anduru

Reaction score
It said I had 60 posts but probably half of those literally weren't posted, and I've been posting for about a week. My first post was in the "introduce yourself" thread.

The photos I just posted in the runway thread and the sunglasses photos I posted for Brad yesterday I had already posted days ago.
I messaged Fok and he said that apparently the spam filter was getting rid of all my messages, so he put me on the "trusted posters" list or w/e.

edit: I had 3 posts focused on posting restrictions lol. They made up 3 of the 4 I counted in my head.

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seems like hes just enthusiastic and wants to learn as much as possible, while "participating." Many use this site as a playground, and I don't really mind him. If he gets really annoying the forum regulators will stomp him out anyways.

Last edited:

Anduru

Reaction score
Oh, here's another fetish-y editorial.
b31bd5257a25.jpg

Last edited:

Anduru

Reaction score
ok nvm youre just an attention whore ;/
wut? i was trying to curb the discussion away from me and back to fashion. i didn't think anybody else would be interested in reading a page of posts about what people think of me.

edit: i also didn't see your post until after i posted the pic of the black guy, so if you were referring to my post looking like it cut you off, i didn't mean for that to happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads