• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had that a few weeks ago, but the **** british health care system gave me over the counter ibuprofen, agony without strong pain killers.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

shah, i need some summerweight wool shorts. navy or black. where to look?

im on the fence about this shade of blue but this is next years problem :laugh:

snow , i quite like that blue and black together .

onto the more important matter, i had these

but got rid of them for several reasons : first, they are far too similar to the '06 (or '07?) damir , jet has the first iterations, another fellow has the next year's. second, they are waxed cotton upper layer with bottom layer made of quite shear cotton, almost like tissue paper weight. and third, they were so short on me that if i posted a fit it would be, well, let's not talk about that :uhoh:

sorry, got distracted again. i don't know about summer-weight shorts. i don't care for shorts myself. i have cropped trousers , the dries one (that's better than rip-off geller :devil: ) which still not shorts i think, and the only pair of shorts i have are made of this cotton/polyester blend , feel like jersey fabric almost, don't have pics of them here.

i had these, sold them, got them in black, but didn't like as much :(

tl;dnr :- i don't know i don't like shorts so much :eek:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Got some wisdom teeth out today. Chillin at home with the dog and some hydracodone. Anyway, these are from a Japanese label called Sise. It's f/w, but some of it looks cool for s/s too. And white jack purcells ftw. :slayer:
nice stuff. i got wisdom teeth out years ago , i think i gave away the meds though i don't mess with crackerjack pills :slayer:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why does jet own damir doma shorts :eek:

well, cropped trousers in a light weight wool would do.
i like this look:

..socks make it awesome imo

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who is bidding on the item I want (not telling which for obvious reasons)? don't do it. it won't work for you :paranoia:

Anduru

Reaction score
CCP fw 2013
what's CCP
puzzled.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there are way more baller stuff out there I bet. this is just what fashion meets art fetishists seem to hold as the end all be all at times. I love a lot of the stuff, handling it up close makes me understand the dedication to the label, but some go too far with the love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads