• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't care how thick his skin is, but I actually thought he genuinely did had that kind of file collection and possibly wore it as some kind of badge of pride.
I guess I should've seen past that considering I pose as an awkward shut in nerd too on occasion here. I just don't really think young girls are something to joke about. Reminds me of some creepy **** you would expect from Reddit users or someone equally awful.

selena gomez is 19

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently discovered that there's a 'street style' blog for my school. Does anyone else have this kind of thing at their school? Is it really awful?

Example:

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

imo it works better if you're skinny and not muscular.
muscular guys look like they're showing off.

Unfortunately, this is kind of true. However, it's already in the high 80s here, so I don't give a **** what people think. The sleeves are coming off.

oh cmon people. yeah, maybe you guys hate other athletic dudes in tanks, but the fairer sex sure don't...

YMMV. There was a definite "pause" moment when I showed a couple tanks I want to the girl I'm seeing. I'm going to blame conditioning to our surroundings on that one.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ya I really like those sandals but not sure about the fit... I've got a pair of MJ sneaks but not sure if the sizing is consistent.

i found its better to size down because theres always too much of a gap between your toes and the tip of the sandal. a half size or full size down shouldnt have your toes flopping over the sandal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads