1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Oh maybe, mine is the new cropped one. I got those types of comments the one time I wore that schneider hairs cardigan out (my sister burst out laughing [​IMG] )

2. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

xs

3. caseyfud

caseyfud Senior member

4. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

I prefer muggles.

2 people like this.
  5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

6. Aldous

Aldous Well-Known Member

Thoughts on no show socks for summer, are Mocc Sock & Co the best or are there cheaper ones out there?

7. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

women's loafer socks.

8. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

mocc socks are really bad, threw all mine out. uniqlo low socks are a good option for no show with tennis shoes, but won't be sufficient for loafers.

9. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Falke.

3 people like this.
  10. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Synth, it's worth it. I never thought I would own the thing because like 90% of the fits are terrible but I got mine on a whim on deep discount (navy) and love it. Almost worth it at retail.

11. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

For people who use clothing racks instead of closets, do your clothes not get dusty if you don't wear something in a while?

12. slstr

slstr Senior member

^ not really, no. But I have a pretty small wardrobe I guess so everything is pretty well worn.

Does anyone have any recs for nice leather/suede messenger bags or backpacks/daypacks similar to TOJ's old ones?

13. transient

transient Senior member

No way man. After all my investments my biggest fear is that SF look will go mainstream. It's already bad enough running into someone with tapered raws and white lows.

1 person likes this.
  14. jet

jet Senior member

^ya I know i do enjoy the exclusivity factor but I'm just talking about one guy, possibly fellow sfer

synth, my stark is my go to chunky knit and although it's bottom tier in my personal stock/hierarchy it is a solid piece and if worn correctly does exude flyness plus it feels like armor

i've worn mine probably a hundred times, it's just a reliable cardigan and there's some appeal in the psychological comfort in knowing it ain't gonna get fucked up because it's not as precious...last year i had a coke explode all over me when my girl and i were checking in to a hotel and when i got inside i discovered it was all on beaded up on the surface, i dabbed it dry with a bathroom towel which entirely turned brown

it was great, couldn't even tell bc it's one of the few black knits i own

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  15. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

chritophe lemaire ss13 is so good. damn. spring koppage plan needs to be revised again...

16. wurm

wurm Senior member

^^ i don't remember ever seeing it before, but i just took a look. not sure about the denim or shoes (i doubt the shoes are actually his), but the rest is really awesome. would buy more if it wasn't so expensive but then again almost everything i like is

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  17. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

just had poutine with curiouscharles from re-porter, super nice and funny guy. glad he's moving here.

7 people like this.
  18. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Throwing a turtleneck party with the housemates, so I decided to throw a blazer on as well. Looking super villainous with the buzzed head and black blazer + black turtleneck.

This might be the apotheosis of my style thus far. :embar:

4 people like this.
  19. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

Yeah I have not been wearing my Jil t-neck lately either, a little too bond villain-esque for me.

20. Easter

Easter Well-Known Member

Is he bringing the whole stock with him?

Which place did you take him to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.