1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingJulien

KingJulien Distinguished Member

I'm jealous of you guys that have a lot of clothes... it feels like I never have anything to wear [​IMG].

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I don't think that there's a crossover between people who like the same clothes I want to sell and people who can afford to buy them in Montreal.

3. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

this holds true for all of Canada.

4. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Distinguished Member

You don´t really need riding lessons to get on a motorcycle. When I first got mine, all I recieved where some pointers from my brother, specially on how to use the clutch and gear box, and how to control the accelerator so you don´t accidentaly speed down a ravine [​IMG]
    I had never driven more than a automatic ATV and all I needed was just getting used to the bike, driving around my neighborhood and when I got confident enough I simply took it to the road and have been driving pretty much without problems since.

5. Master Milano

Master Milano Distinguished Member

I'm sure all of us have too much clothes and feel like we don't have much to wear :)

6. Lane

Lane Distinguished Member

concerning wardrobes, my problem is that everything I want now is from older seasons, i really dislike everything out from most designers for the next season or two, so I dunno. Just taking a backseat for now.

yah, I just like preparing myself because most accidents are not caused by the rider, but more from the fucking collective imbeciles of the world on the road, so I want to learn everything I can before I get on there. Plus, I'll invest in top notch gear to protect my gonads.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012

7. Kuki

Kuki Senior Member

Proficient Motorcycling is a good book for beginners if you want to read up before you take a MSF course.

8. Noctone

Noctone Distinguished Member

Dude I live in fucking Omaha.

Ah. Well I think as long as you had a web presence it might be doable. He's not catering to the same aesthetic as you would but you might want to see how well Platypus does with his shop that he's opening up in March.

9. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

read this.

thought about replying, realised i don't care about anyone else's wardrobe (should i?), and all my replies are about myself and my wardrobe and my shit.

It's time to take another break.

narcissistic post about how narcissistic i am becoming.

10. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Distinguished Member

I was there for a weekend. Was strolling by the public library and this dude called me out for wearing a grey tee, my indigo Helmuts, and Spring Courts. All he said was something like "look at this guy and his Chuck Taylors" (get your brands right, son) but still.

11. Lane

Lane Distinguished Member

lol, Id get crucified

12. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

just got confirmation for my adobe order for the creation suite. going to download it all tonight.
    might need to upgrade the PC a little, hopefully not.

in terms of clothes and the question i posed, i think i have come to the point where i have money to buy things i want, but sort of defeats the purpose of that MFing and grinding to search for my grail pieces. MFing, magic finding i.e. diablo 2 anyone? i always think MMORPGs are the best analogies to fashion or the larger community such as SF. it gets a bit dry once you have reached that point where you find all the gear you want for your avatar and start just living in the clothes you wear, or in MMORPGs term, PKing other players? You log-on your account, PvP, boss raid and loot the spoils; you have your moment of fun and excitement then sign off

13. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Distinguished Member

Well maybe you could find more magic if you didn't pay for your Photoshop.

Hey let's have a discussion about this

:)

14. Noctone

Noctone Distinguished Member

What the fuck. [​IMG]

15. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

i know none of these acronyms but i will suggest that you enjoy wearing your nice clothes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.