• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tim Coppins

photo.jpg
photo1.jpg

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those videos are the stupidest thing and I never tire of it.

::: edit :::
jordan.jpg

i shared resources about mystical guru working magic behind
so many loved brand , the return of haute couture , and a rare
insight into the mind of the genius that is DvN
clearly this is the wrong thread for all that :lol:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RqrvwjBtubo/SODV4-CW3CI/AAAAAAAABRg/**-GoZDN8W8/s400/michaeljordanshot.jpg
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

yall is too marsupialed for this anyway

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY !

Fading away is the new theme.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

It's pronounced Lan-vin. Obvs.

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What plebeian mall brands cary nice belts? I need a new one and too damn picky with belts to buy without trying on.

I still wear a belt I bought at bananana republic about a decade a go. Made in Italy anf italians leather, and tis pretty nice.

nah. provo, utah.

much worse

****. Utah and Fashion should never be used in the same sentence. I need to carry a little soldering torch come spring so I can burn off all of that ******* lace that sticks out unterneath the bottom og girls shirts. Makes me kill small kittensa.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Missed out on a +J tweed suit on eBay UK for 50 pounds BIN cos seller didn't respond, proxy didn't reply in time and I couldn't bid because it was a UK only auction. FMFL.

jwjp

Reaction score

Missed out on a +J tweed suit on eBay UK for 50 pounds BIN cos seller didn't respond, proxy didn't reply in time and I couldn't bid because it was a UK only auction. FMFL.

yeah i was watching that, decided to sleep on it and then missed out :fu: :fu:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What about them Laan Veens?

I was wearing mine yesterday and some guy asked me "hey what kind of sneakers are those?"
so I told him and he says "uh, how to you spell that" as he's typing into his iPhone...
me: "L-A-N-V-I-N".
him: "that's not what you said"
me: :lol: "nevermind"

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A pair of ladies asked me what kind of boots I was wearing yesterday, and I had kind of a panic attack, mumbled "Maison Martin Margiela" in French while staring at the ground, and then spluttered that they could find "MMM" online if they were interested. I think everyone was a little traumatized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads