1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

As I said... even a full priced item still did not take VAT off. Looks like I'll be e-mailing per the suggestion above.

2. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

ouch thats annoying

3. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Don't you have to sign for your packages?

If yes, they have to show your signature and if you can prove it's not yours, its time to pay up.

1 person likes this.
  4. Imyouricecreamman

Imyouricecreamman Senior member

Had this happen a couple of times myself while opening a store in a new mall. Delivery guys getting bored waiting at crowded loading docks and just punching out our packages as delivered without signature. Us using hours tracking down the shit to find it at their storage facility stashed all the way in the back. Not even an apology from the firm. I wish I was 6'5 and 300 pounds, that way my "I'll haunt you in your dreams" comment would have carried more weight :embar:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  5. buran

buran Senior member

I like the look of RO dunks, they're a good caricature but I think I'd rather wear the original. Hard to find good originals though.

6. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I live in a fairly large apartment building and UPS once delivered a parcel from TBS to one of my neighbors, when I returned the drivers call and asked him to whom, he didn't know, so I had to wait and see who had received it and it was someone in building A and I live in B. :crazy:

Would have been interesting to go knock on 30 something neighbors doors and ask "do you have my package".

A mate of mine had ordered a set of coil overs (2k$) and they were delivered to the apartment building 5 houses down in the hallway, he got a new one from the supplier, the same day that arrived a neighbor arrived with the first, which had been sitting in the hallway for 2 weeks, so he got two sets thanks to their incompetence.

7. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

It is a cruel twist of fate that by the time I can afford them, a pair of the original black/whites will likely be impossible to find. Might have to settle for Korean fakes...

8. Imyouricecreamman

Imyouricecreamman Senior member

I just can't get my head around how a company who delivers packages for a living considers it OK to deliver a package of any value to someone other than the person it's adressed to.

9. milosh

milosh Senior member

Aren't they pretty much impossible to find right now?

10. skintight

skintight Senior member

Anybody know if this Juun J. neoprene sweater is available anywhere still?
    [​IMG]

11. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I've handled a bunch of Dries silk blend shirts that are soooo incredibly nice. If you live near a store that carries it go touch them all I bet you'll find something like what you're looking for.

12. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

Yeah. I'm saying that by the time I get out of school and have a job that lets me afford 'em, whatever pairs are floating around sufu/SZ B&S (if there even are any) right now will have been long snapped up.

13. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Email them, they put you on a vat off list. It's been like this for a long time

E: oops didn't see the post earlier

14. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

rft: buy my shit so i can buy more shit. thank you :foo:

15. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

LN-CC Update (important)

I e-mailed LN-CC re: the VAT issue, and the reply I received was as follows:

As you are based in the USA you will be able to purchase the order in US Dollars, this price is therefore inclusive of the VAT deduction and duty fees.

We send all orders to North America under delivery duty paid (DDP) therefore you should not receive additional duty charges in order to receive your parcel.

Looks like the price we see is the price we pay.

16. sipang

sipang Senior member

Thank god for Raf Simons

1 person likes this.
  17. Severisth

Severisth Senior member

Speaking of Raf...

[​IMG]

From his performance on Letterman last night

1 person likes this.
  18. conceptual 4est