Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.
if you make it they will come
Sort of like this:
I've got enough pairs of boots now. I do need a nice pair of mid-brown brogues though. Thinking Loakes or Rizzo, they have models I like.
I think I remember seeing a sweet selvage denim apron at some point, but I forget where.
Maybe this Stronghold one from Kaufmann Mercantile? Bonus points for copper rivets.
Remember to size down 2 and never wash for a year, then wear it into an ocean.
as I was sitting in my fuzzy zamb, eating spaghetti, the advertisement on the bottom right on sf page started showing a video about making pasta
can anyone give me some leads on pants that fit like this? I want to fuk with this silhouette. fuller cut with a strong taper and high rise, size 34-36
Why does ASOS require my date of birth to place an order? Dumbest thing I've ever heard of, and they're not getting my money for that reason alone.
You don't have to tell the truth if you really don't want to? It's probably for demographic purposes anyway
Along with angelo flaccavento, Nick Wooster and Milan Vukmirovic, Mo Anwar is my GOD!
I found another and must say, a better photo of the last outfit on Vogue Japan:
I see this ish often with swedish brands like acne, hope, whyred, fifth ave shoe repair, etc. give one of those a try
why does it matter?
Seeing as how the SNS Herning Stark has been one of the more beasted-over items on the forum as of late, I figured I could provide a quick write-up on the Amalgam cardigan:
- The overall length is definitely shorter, although it's still long enough for me at 6'1". I'd say it's a better option than the Stark for shorter guys. It's more of a normal sweater length relative to the elongated fit of the Stark
- The collar is also shorter, which makes it a little easier to wear; the long collar is the one aspect of the Stark that I find a bit awkward.
- Its still fine to size down for a slimmer fit (I have a 40" chest and a small in both models).
- The buttons are at least as large as the buttons on the Stark.
- The texture is really nice; I maybe like it even a little better than the texture on the Stark. The horizontal striping effect might not be for everyone, though.
tl;dr - Short guys, get this instead of a Stark. Taller guys, it's still fine to size down.
I'll post a fit pic when I get the chance.
Separate names with a comma.