Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teger

Teger Senior member

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

3. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

The bucks that they sell at Nordstrom are one of the most comfortable pair of non-new balance shoes that I own. They are not currently available. You'd probably have to wait until spring.

4. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I always thought the vintage nike blazers looked pretty good. The blue-grey suede is pretty sweet

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

ln-cc put up new damir. it's over :cry:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

i like the colors but the designs, the lengths, the shapes, everything about it screams abuse. a man too intent on visualizing dreams that are intangible. Incidentally, mescaline corresponds to precisely what seems to be the core of this collection :

[COLOR=777777]The subjective "open-eye visuals" are not true hallucinations as they are consistent with actual experience and manifest as intensifications and alterations of existing stimuli (objects and sounds), not the appearance of non-existent fanciful objects or actions that the user believes are real; the appearance of non-existent persons or objects is a feature of true hallucinations, and believing that the hallucinations are "real" is a defining feature of delusions, which is not a common effect of mescaline. Prominence of color is distinctive, appearing brilliant and intense. Recurring visual patterns observed during the mescaline experience include stripes, checkerboards, angular spikes, multicolored dots, and very simple fractals which turn very complex. Aldous Huxley described these self transforming amorphous shapes as like animated stained glass illuminated from light coming through the eyelids.[/COLOR]​

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  6. Teger

Teger Senior member

i've always liked them too, but ive never been able to pull off high tops + shorts. always looks off. im gonna get the jcrew nikes. good enough to beat the shit out. and leather when it rains.

7. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  8. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

ute blanket scarf came. so dope.
    should i keep it to push me out of my comfort zone? not in terms of wearing it but in terms that it sheds on all my clothes.
    or i could just get more mohair sweaters :devil:

also, plokhov zipper blazer in a 48 fits me perfectly in the shoulders bit tight in the arms and long in the sleeves. i dunno how to recommend sizing, for those that asked :eek:

10. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

11. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

So bad in every way. He's like 50 ft from the ramp at :20, and then at 1:20 he still hasn't gotten there. LOL

12. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

For sure the forum influenced probably a majority of my purchases, but I came here with that awareness and maybe even that expectation that the forum would have just that effect. I didn't know shit about clothes before SF (it's embarrassing really), and I came to learn. I'm glad I've been pushed by other members to try new things, and yea, my leather is like the least offensive leather ever (maybe outside of an A-2 or something). I'm still going through stages of development stylistically, I've only really been into clothes for a year. I hope to incorporate a number of aesthetics into my repertoire, ones that fit different occasions/environs

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

shoe goo is fucking amazing. those new butteros? yea the sole was peeling off on both shoes in several places, and the inside heel liner was slowly coming up. shoe goo'd that shit = good as new.

14. zissou

zissou Senior member

I'll give it two weeks before it starts falling apart again. Regular old contact cement would have been better.

15. Teger

Teger Senior member

really? ive used it successfully before. it seems best for joining soles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.