• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sure. nope, ln-cc is really good. they are super busy getting the sale stuff out so if you e-mail and you dont hear from them ~ 48 hrs. let me know and i will send you lucy's info and she will get on that ****. she is like a retail goddess. they have a nice girl by the name of laura who has been answering stuff of late.
also, tell them to send you a couple bracelets as well. you will love them and they send with most purchases.

Will do. They seem to really know what they're doing. Their buys are better than anyone else's.

zissou,
I checked out some of your favorite brands today at Barneys "nigel, nanamica, inis meain.." really cool stuff. You would go crazy on that floor lol.

Oh, I don't doubt it :) For the first time ever, I hit a shop that carried Cabourn, and my mind immediately says, "OK, I'll take it!" That's how I wound up with my Mallory.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Lucy is awesome have been dealing with years. My fav contact in europe besides my paris margiela homie.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, Lucy just replied saying that she'll refund VAT when the package goes out in the mail. Did she used to work somewhere else, jet? Oki-ni? LN-CC hasn't been around that long....

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya okini before

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Yup, Lucy just replied saying that she'll refund VAT when the package goes out in the mail. Did she used to work somewhere else, jet? Oki-ni? LN-CC hasn't been around that long....

the buyer and site designer also both left okini with lucy which is why at least at first they were remarkably similar and filled with old raf

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
first heard of oki-ni like, 8-9 years ago, I think. They were selling fish leather Adidas micropacers and stuff and it was relatively hard to order and expect your goods to show up if you lived in America, and it seemed that way for a number of years. They came pretty far with all this stuff, I wonder what was the turning point?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

the buyer and site designer also both left okini with lucy which is why at least at first they were remarkably similar and filled with old raf

yeah, the buyer(s) at ln-cc do such an amazing job. and yes, lucy has love from the entire world. in fact, all that work there really are about the best you will find.

recently, ln-cc was given the 4th best shop in london. the first three are good but not ln-cc good.

http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/1654/the-100-best-shops-in-london-the-full-list#one

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

im taking about this lame ass mmm & dvn stuff. the jeans are whatever ...

2007 and 2008 called, they said to let them rest in peace.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Get a leather man

is this for me? i was just thinking about that.

i am missing that really cool staple piece. maybe that is what i need. im such a ******* idiot i have never owned a leather jacket in my life.

what are some other staple pieces? i am getting depressed. when i get depressed i get really pissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads