1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miran

miran Senior Member

I was at a cider festival at the Christmas market yesterday and the crowds were too much and you had to wait in the queue for a long time...there were only 3 pourers--an older guy that kinda looked like Mr Moo, another guy (chubby and sweet) and a 3rd guy--who looked exactly like TCWalter07's avatar picture. I am starting to see forum members everywhere....

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011

2. Nil

Nil Distinguished Member

Real life obligations are sucking away my kopping power right now. Worst time of the year for this shit to happen also.

3. steveoffice

steveoffice Distinguished Member

saw bon iver yesterday and was tryin to figure out whether he was wearing dick runks or nikes. me was too far to tell.

couldnt enjoy the music cuz i was too distracted by them shoes but everyone said it was an amazing show so i guess it was good :fu:

4. Lionheart Biker

Lionheart Biker Distinguished Member

The Fall was a pretty unique piece. I remember catching it on tv a couple of years ago. Did not understand much what was going on, did not recognize Lee pace until half way through the movie (and Pushing daisies was on TV around that time, I think). Visually, It´s beautiful and a truly amazing story.

For Malik fans, who´s seen "Badlands"? Also caught that on TV a few months ago, at like 10 am and absolutely loved it. Martin Sheen is amazing in it.

5. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Distinguished Member

Yup, Badlands had a fantastic meditative atmosphere (which I guess can be said about all of Malick's movies). Pretty neato.

6. jwkicks

jwkicks Senior Member

Badlands is my favorite of Malicks. He was walking around filming at Austin City Limits festival back in September with Christian Bale, while I was there, and somehow I missed him :facepalm:

7. Teger

Teger Stylish Dinosaur

i loved the fall but the thin red line was just unspeakably bad :( one of the worst movies i've ever seen. melacholia was ok, but would've been much improved by not having kirsten dunst.

has anyone seen street kings? it's a surprisingly good movie for what it is (standard cop corruption type deal) with forrest whitaker, hugh laurie and keanu reeves. good atmosphere.

8. g transistor

g transistor Distinguished Member

Teger if you liked that you may enjoy Gone, Baby, Gone . Directed by Ben, starring Casey Affleck and Morgan Freeman. Pretty interesting movie, cheesy at times but also raises some thoughtful questions about ethics.

9. Teger

Teger Stylish Dinosaur

i've seen it. was pretty good, and was surprised at how decent casey affleck was. another unexpectedly good movie: babylon A.D.

10. sipang

sipang Distinguished Member

Ben Affleck should just stop acting for good, The Town was a bit sucky though.

11. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Post new sale threads, get dozen PM's, errybody gotta be a Euro kid with optimistic expectations in regard to transatlantic shipping costs. Figures.

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

forget transatlantic, just ship it south right onto my head :D

13. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Distinguished Member

spotted this guy on 6th avenue today. Syck Fadez, tech gear, and a wicked sock tuck. Possible SF poster?

[​IMG]

14. Biggskip

Biggskip Distinguished Member

Haven't seen TRL, but I'm certain I could point you in the direction of far worse films. Street Kings is okay. I thought the Hugh Laurie angle was a little over the top, but it was still a pleasant way to spend a couple hours.

I thought this was pretty good, and possibly the best piece of evidence that Mystic River was an unmitigated piece of shit.

+1 on Case Affleck. I find him enjoyable in almost everything I've ever seen him in. Amy Ryan, however, is great. She's a very good actor in general, but I wish she were a little bit hotter. If she were, I think she'd be a major Hollywood star right now.

15. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Distinguished Member

just GISd Amy Ryan to make sure I was thinking of the right woman, and here are the related searches:

Related searches: amy ryan the office amy ryan gone baby gone amy ryan the wire amy ryan feet amy ryan changeling

lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.