• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Biggskipp = so creepy

Jotting name down on "People to Kill List".

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e891bbe82970d-500wi

miran

Reaction score

LOL. Yeah it was a very miran thing to do. In that spirit, I'm off to criticize your mismatched outfits in WAYWT (not really...I like your pics)

You know, they deleted my food posts and told me by PM no more food posts. They said forum members were complaining about my food posts. It was also the day I made a pro-Obama post.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You know, they deleted my food posts and told me by PM no more food posts. They said forum members were complaining about my food posts. It was also the day I made a pro-Obama post.

CONSPIRACY

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

are you the Ssense model nil?
just admit it :laugh:

If you put the Photoshop incognitos on him, I could see a resemblance. But as my SF FB buddies can attest, he looks far more Asiatic than I do. I'm only a half breed on that front.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha. That's pretty funny to me. I didn't mind the food posts at all. I like to know details about the lifestyles of the other membersโ€”where they're traveling to, what kind of stuff they're eating, what music they like. Though you did tend to go on at length about your meals. :D

Thought this picture was funny. Man, Chinese are spending insane amounts of money on luxe goods these days, and apparently most buyers are between 20 and 30.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm willing to bet that it was because your food posts had nothing at all to do with WAYWT.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
are you the Ssense model nil?
just admit it :laugh:

If you put the Photoshop incognitos on him, I could see a resemblance. But as my SF FB buddies can attest, he looks far more Asiatic than I do. I'm only a half breed on that front.

blackanese !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads