1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Dude you just long to get a beating from your mom and dad.

2. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Speaking of races that are known for beating their kids, weird how we don't have any brown people here on sf.

3. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Speaking of races that are known for beating their kids, weird how we don't have any brown people here on sf.

Looking for the ban hammer?

4. snake

snake Senior member

lol someone sig this

5. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

Are you serious? Don't you ever watch russel peters? I said that in jest.

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

I'm latino, you dumb fuck, as are chrono and a few others here who, speaking of which, could beat your ass. And oh yeah, that was comedy. Maybe you'd like to make a joke now about black people eating fried chicken. Fuck, why stop there? Hit all the major races that are invisible here while you're at it.

7. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Are you serious? Don't you ever watch russel peters? I said that in jest.
    Never hear of Russel Peters. I suppose it's a case of humor faill.

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

9. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

damn, . this guy is huuge where I'm from, but i guess its not universal.

10. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

damn, . this guy is huuge where I'm from, but i guess its not universal.

Where are you from? BTW I don't really watch much random TV.

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Frank De Lima is the best comedian, js

12. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

And oh yeah, that was comedy. Maybe you'd like to make a joke now about black people eating fried chicken. Fuck, why stop there? Hit all the major races that are invisible here while you're at it.

I had fried chicken and pancakes on sunday. Fucking awesome. But I'm white so no jokes allowed.

13. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

14. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Toronto

Sounds cold.

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I had fried chicken and pancakes on sunday. Fucking awesome. But I'm white so no jokes allowed.
    You're doing it wrong.... it's chicken and waffles dude

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

Aw, what happened? What happened to the comedy vid links from Stormfront? Why do you have to be such a cocktease, wag?

17. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

I'm latino, you dumb fuck, as are chrono and a few others here who, speaking of which, could beat your ass. And oh yeah, that was comedy. Maybe you'd like to make a joke now about black people eating fried chicken. Fuck, why stop there? Hit all the major races that are invisible here while you're at it.
    Alright man, I admit it was in poor taste. edit: the fuck? you are taking this way past what i said. edit2: You are sigging this? I already apologized and said it was in poor taste.

18. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

You're doing it wrong.... it's chicken and waffles dude

Yes, but a black man prepared them so it must be all right. Truth be told they're pretty much the best pancakes I've ever had. Light, thin, and buttery sweet.

19. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

I just checked and the AUD is almost worth as much as a US dollar now. That is some unsettling shit.

Sure is, have been [​IMG] all day, my dad took it surprisingly well, in a "oh well, life goes on, as long as I don't need to give you any more money" kind of way. Generally I'm not one to ask for anything unless I need it, my current glasses were falling apart so a new pair was in order, and I figured two pairs would wear out much less than one, and give me more stylistic options, just so happened that the other non-oliver people's pair doesn't suit me at all, sigh.

20. whodini

whodini Senior member

Alright man, I admit it was in poor taste. edit: the fuck? you are taking this way past what i said
    Really? Weird, guess I just misread the part where you called the "brown" people in my family childbeaters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.