• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The truth is that all those phones suck, everyone knows great design died with the clamshells.

Now let's quit this nonsense and go back to something truly drool worthy :nodding:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Did you guys read the ******* sns thread?

Any good knits at uniqlo right now? Need some beater ****, plus some heattechs (how do I size these things for 33 waist is that a M in uniqlo?), are heattech tops fitted like thermals? They look loose.

Also need the dry mesh shirts and premium cotton Vs they still got dem or what?

good to hear kunk

nice pic sip

Last edited:

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
looks like an updated motorola q

Motorola_Q.jpg

The only similarity is that they both have a screen and with keys below it. That's like saying one pair of glasses looks similar to another bc they both have lenses and a bridge.

you for real? you don't see that everything is essentially the same, even to the directional pad in the center. like i said, it looks like an update version of the Q

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heattech you should go with M if you prefer tighter, L if you want very, very slightly loose. Either way they are very stretchy, so no real big difference. That **** is the best, man.

Also after reading like a page of the Dayton boots thread, I only visit like 5 threads, it's dangerous out there.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks, what about the shirts do they fit like true thermals bc they just look like an updated version of a long sleeve tee (7).

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
So after pimpin my red frees at the gym for 3 months now there are exactly 3 other guys with red frees now at the gym.

Once I start flossing my gyakusou **** and custom ids they will be unable to further bite my gym swag.

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Large in the long-sleeved Heattech shirts fit me well, though if they weren't meant to be undershirts I would definitely go up a size to accommodate the chest.

edit: 42-inch chest, btw.

Last edited:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heattech you should go with M if you prefer tighter, L if you want very, very slightly loose. Either way they are very stretchy, so no real big difference. That **** is the best, man.

Better than merino ?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No idea about the shirts, just have like 8 pairs of longjohns. Those things saved me when I went winter backpacking a while back.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks both of you, I'm assuming they stretch good like the bottoms and about 21" p2p? Should be perfect.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
about that gym swag, i feel the most comfortable/"best dressed" when i'm wearing my gym gear.

nothing great, no big name brands (beat up nike frees/hi-top leather chucks), but just feeling comfortable and looking good. bro i look at the mirror all the time (5)

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my gym clothes make homeless winos feel bad for me. torn pants and shirts that are all at least 10 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads