• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ctrlaltelite is a legit dude, but this is so transparent that it borders on satire of advertisers influencing what magazines and websites give coverage to. "Your new raw denim will be extra crispy when you're sitting in your 2012 Kia Rio 5-Door listening to your downloaded music."

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

ctrlaltelite is a legit dude, but this is so transparent that it borders on satire of advertisers influencing what magazines and websites give coverage to. "Your new raw denim will be extra crispy when you're sitting in your 2012 Kia Rio 5-Door listening to your downloaded music."

hahahha poor jian

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dude is speaking sooo fast. Terrible delivery

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you see those brown loafers?!?! what was that?

isnt he friends with sq?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How to pronounce Yves Saint Laurent? :eek:

The only correct answer to this is "learn French" because there are no letters anyone can put together that are going to make you say "Yves Saint Laurent" properly. "Eve" works for his first name, but there is no accurate way to spell "Saint" or "Laurent" phonetically for someone who only speaks English.

Luckily there is a much better way.......

This lady says it properly about 8 seconds into the video:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

isnt he friends with sq?

the wingtips were worse. And really, I'm not going to throw a hoody under a blazer. Not hating, just those don't seem very helpful

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the wingtips were worse. And really, I'm not going to throw a hoody under a blazer. Not hating, just those don't seem very helpful

Those tips were terrible. His getup wasn't even good! and the loafers man, THE LOAFERS :facepalm:

I iz confoosed

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very interesting, GoldenTribe. Thanks for the link!

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody else here think that girls look better in rider-style leather jackets as opposed to bomber-type ribbed leathers?

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

isnt he friends with sq?

He used to be a regular here. He was still posting awkward outfits when I joined, but had found his groove by time he stopped frequenting this place.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I met that kid at the last Nepenthes party. He didn't talk that fast though lol, but the style tips in that were pretty embarassing

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hahahha poor jian

I actually know the dudes that are behind the entire KIA (and other car) campaigns. They have big ideas, but their idea of rich content is... not mine. I hope that Jian got paid well to do that spot...

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to pull my best Ogre impression and scream out NERD! when I watched that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads