• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LOL gloverall or no duffle bro, zipper? Heresy.

Can't wait for boot weather, cardigan under that ***** too or a knit oooooof.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Haha ya, can't wait to raise up in some green trickers or the sargents if they work out. Need more good socks too sho is gon be nice.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm positive I found My Perfect Leather Jacket but now I need someone to buy my **** and also I'm coming up with more stuff to sell so I can Cop Immediately

what is it :devil:

I've seen every episode of How to Make it in America even though I have this moment after every episode where I think, "Why the hell am I watching this?" The writing isn't as clever as it thinks it is, the characters and their scenarios are only marginally compelling, and the only consistent humor comes from Luis Guzman. It's not a bad show, but it's not good enough that I should have seen every episode so far when I've got such a backlog of great television to attack.

lol i just caught onto it now. i went back and watched the first season 2-3 episodes at a time. i thought it was good. i like to fantasize that all of new of new york acts this way :laugh:

edit: i should confess that i told my buddy (who introduced me to the show) that it made me sick every time "premium denim" was mentioned...especially by Cam ahha

Last edited:

wangvicous

Reaction score
gloverall is my favorite piece of outerwear

my most functional piece of outerwear, at least for my uses

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, T-S, I didn't put the Junya duffel in the roundup piece b/c the throw was more interesting in the context.

There are several outtakes form the submissions I got that we'll probably use either in a part 2 or on the forthcoming styleforum blog.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Haha, T-S, I didn't put the Junya duffel in the roundup piece b/c the throw was more interesting in the context.
There are several outtakes form the submissions I got that we'll probably use either in a part 2 or on the forthcoming styleforum blog.

I didn't even know the piece was up! Gonna read through that now.

On that note - if anybody doesn't have a duffel coat yet then get this one. I know a lot of us are whores for Junya but I mean this is just the perfect specimen. Navy with black leather trim. Black Watch plaid pockets and sleeve backed trim. Perfect fit (size up 1 from your normal size though). Quilted lining. I can't imagine any style that can incorporate a duffel coat that wouldn't be elevated by this particular one. That said I would never buy it because the hood is VERY small (more for style with it's weird little buttons that close it up) and I like to wear a big hood sometimes. It has those unique Junya details but it's tame enough that it would look just as good and appropriate over a suit as it would over some heritage gear or more street stuff

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stupid Fedex. I have two packages coming today, one is scheduled "before the end of the day" and the other is scheduled "before 7:00 PM" and both need to be signed for. GOD

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
shoreman your alens would fit what equivalent in CP/mmm ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads