Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

no don't
    :lol:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011

2. Islander

Islander Senior member

Work in the industry, study for CFA exams on nights/weekends, practice spinning a good yarn. P.S. it is soul-destroying work.

Skip, buy my MA-1, it would probably fit you well.

I like the idea of the Cameraman but not 100% convinced it is for me... I've handled a couple and they are undeniably great but never found one in my size to try on and never been lucky enough to stumble upon a sale.

Damn I had to look it up. Variant of cap, from Latin capere, to capture. Now we know.

No dress code anymore so my old man version of this is all I wear now, and I am content except for the boots, need better boots. I have accumulated an embarrassing Red Wing > Dayton > Alden collection, and I am unfulfilled. I basically just come here now to lurk eckblk's thread for inspiration.

Those arrows indicate chronologic SF boot evolution, not greater than symbols :lol:

3. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Senior member

As my wardrobe as matured, clothing has evolved from a quest for personal style to a hobby.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

There's a few of these Norvegian companies, I have to say their sturdy pieces look great but they're not exactly slim fitted, still whatever this is a winter look.

5. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Jesus they were supposed to die my hair chocolate and they made me a fucking ginger.

6. Fuuma

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Shuddup ginger!

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

[​IMG]

8. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

so i got myself a super sweet job at Macy's hahaha. my first day at training a customer asked me to direct him to the aisle where i got my boots from. i was wearing margiela side-zips :facepalm:

damn college life is so rough. i have to wear a suit and tie everyday. plus i work in the men's department, which means i get to advise people to buy ill-fitting suits all day.

oh well, one semester left and i'll be on my way to being an engineer :thumbs-up:

9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

well, look on the bright side, youll need to be dedicated to make that VTG cm look awesome.
    making a pair of boots is quite the DIY project but itll be amazing to see the outcome :slayer:

10. Fuuma

Wouldn't that make your Macy's job awesome by comparison?

11. Lane

Lane Senior member

then you'll have mad bread

12. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I worked for a semester in the dining hall, making burritos. I still had my chin strap so I had to wear a beard net and everything.

13. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

very much so. i live in the area where General Electric was pretty much founded. they polluted the city soo bad with pcb's, that even 40 years year later some parts of the city are still uninhabitable. not to mention we have a lake here that hasnt frozen over since the '50s because it was the main dump spot for their toxic waste.

to make a long story short, GE is now General Dynamics and they pretty much hire anybody from the area with an engineering degree (compensation probably for polluting us all). so hopefully by next year i will be polluting the future too! theyre contracted to build nuclear powered submarines or some shiz for the government, pretty cool job IMO.

14. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

haha, damn dude and i thought my job at Clark's was bad. actually i think i would prefer making burritos then selling rapist boots and wallabees to 14 year olds and their mommies.

Macy's shouldnt be too bad though, they work completely around my school schedule and theyre allowing me to work as many hours as i'de like.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

Why are people still talking about band of outsiders?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.