• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, what do you guys wear when you work out?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary. Shorts, my nikes, which i also wear for playing tennis, because they´re tennis sneakers. And then it dependes, sometimes tank tops or others just a normal tee. Don´t really like spending money on gym wear, prefer to use it for jeans, sneakers, boots, shirts, jackets, etc. SOmething I can wear all the time. Workout clothing is for that, working out, and I only do that some hours a week, so it´s always better to direct that money to whatever i´m gonna wear on a daily basis.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I workout naked so I can check myself out better

KWV1d.gif

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God this whole thread is fucked. For one, if you are 10% bf, you are ripped as ****. All your muscles show, and super clear. No matter how big they are

2. Im so ******* tired with 90% of this forum being trying to find deals on Allen Edmonds and find the perfect fit on RRL; seriously?

3. How are so many people STILL asking about how to wash jeans? Goddamn I thought this was covered years ago.

4. Why are people so scared to wear *fashion* in public. Damn, if you like the **** wear it. If you are scared to wear it, don't even bother. Stop being so pusillanimous about life and just live it you ******* pussies.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
That post needed more scarves!!!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

can we talk about clothes you ******* neanderthals

I am working out a zaya rum w/ mexi coke and lime right now.

measurements are approximate:

3 ketel one
3/4 st. germain
1/2 noilly pratt
1/4 maraschino

shaken over ice, garnished with orange twist

right now tasting pretty good, but someone should attempt and thereby validate. i always use too much stg

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Tempted to try that, but I haven't found a suitable bottle cart for my living room yet. Don't want to spend the money on the USM cart because it won't fit anything underneath basically, needs to be bottles on both levels. :(

Zaya and Mexican coke, twist of lime would be a drink of the gods. Any decent rum for that matter, Mexican Coke makes it better. I gotta get a bottle of Don Julio for Rum and Cokes, and some white Havana Club for my ladies drinks.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS snowmalxl I wish ******* people would follow your lead. you came here with an interest and no idea what the **** was going on. You bought expensive **** and looked like fashion hit you on a rough night when you weren't expecting it. People attacked your body shape, and how you dressed but you kept with it and now you are consistently one of my favorite posters, lots of hits, lots of misses, but ******* effort and fun which is what it is all about. You look better than ever and you obviously love it so keep doing it.
WTF people get so upset about a .5" stack weirdness on their jeans. Snowman has fun and just rocks out with sick clothes.

Obviously he is older than most posters and has a bit of cash to support the habit but damn everything isn't going to fit perfectly, or fit you. Buy, Sell and have fun.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm sitting here having a triple of some highland park and looking at my chinup bar in the door to my bathroom. but i don't have the TIME, YOU SEE? it's ok cuz i look cool in my w+h sweats and giant schneider scarf

pusillanimous!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

God this whole thread is fucked. For one, if you are 10% bf, you are ripped as ****. All your muscles show, and super clear. No matter how big they are
2. Im so ******* tired with 90% of this forum being trying to find deals on Allen Edmonds and find the perfect fit on RRL; seriously?
3. How are so many people STILL asking about how to wash jeans? Goddamn I thought this was covered years ago.
4. Why are people so scared to wear *fashion* in public. Damn, if you like the **** wear it. If you are scared to wear it, don't even bother. Stop being so pusillanimous about life and just live it you ******* pussies.

perhaps most disconcerting is the dearth of people around here who seem to be able to cook a decent steak. although, i've been told that my "medium rare" is pretty much "alive," so maybe that's the problem

bows, I am here for you, dude.

and briza, man, i have one of those as-seen-on-tv iron gym pull up bars and i LOVE it

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol, did the exact same thing for years; chinup bar in the doorway, scotch in my hand, always busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads