Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeM

LukeM Senior member

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Was supposed to go out tonight and past two nights, ended up not feelin any of it and about to go to sleep :lol:

3. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

:rotflmao:

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That's the members, which is about normal for this time/day. The guests are not shown, and on this system, the invisible users are actually, completely, invisible, even to admins (they used to show up red for us), unless you actually query the database. If you want to see how many total visibles there are, go to the front page. If you want to estimate how many people are actually online, multiply the number of members by about 1.5, and then add the guests. Yeah, this was a new feature. I'm trying to get them to fix it...

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

so, uh im trying to buy a rick leather from italy which is at a great price when VAT is discounted. It costs like $1700 retail, so how much is customs gonna rape me roughly? Is there any way to find out prior? Cuz its annoying not only paying this, but also not being able to know if I need to budget for it or not. Shop wont declare low value...le sigh

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  6. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i miss rfx (0)

also, can i make a request for shah to post a real fit pic with those wool drop crotch pants (you know, this time with footwear :slayer: )

7. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

^ moroccan sista summed it up best:
    "its called seroual kendrissi. its traditional fassi seroual...fassi style oh and marrakech! u can wear that inside your fantastic riad"

i feel i will tire quickly and this is too expensive a piece for tiring of, also makes for a damned near impossible escape on horseback.

and unfortunately i'm not a wealthy moroccan trader nor does my room look like this.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Lane

Lane Senior member

yah rfx actually was interesting

9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

ugh, shame. was a cool piece. who was it buy if you dont mind me asking? not that i will kop, it cannot be pulled off by me :laugh:

yes, i used to live vicariously thru rfx :embar:

10. the shah

was mislabeled as mens anyway (although both men and women has extreme drops)
    comme des garcons comme des garcons is ladies' since the 90s i think

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

thats why homme plus was added i assume?

they are a bit diff from the mens drop crotch trouser short from last season now that you point it out. but that was spring summer..
    anyways that doma hat and silent (?) blazer/cardigan(?) that you wore with it was awesome, please tell me your keeping those :devil:

12. the shah

of course i'll keep the other items ;)
    i got some dropitop duckshadow trousers anyway , less exaggerated than cdg so i can still move and run etc

men's include homme plus, homme deux, and i think there's an evergreen ? play and noir for both men/women

13. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

Has anyone seen Tom Ford's Single Man ? Colin firth is an awesome actor, but I couldn't get through the entire movie because everyone was so ridiculously fresh.

14. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Don't forget SHIRT, and there's also regular homme, it's actually pretty straightforward stuff. Like imagine a toned-down Junya line with no crazy details. I think it might actually be designed by him based on how close it mirrors the MAN line each season.

Evergreen is re-releases of pieces from old collections.

One of the coolest is JW MAN Pink. Not sure if it happens every seen as I've only seen it a handful of times but its a girls line based on that seasons MAN collection. So this year it was all those knit fairisle blazers and legging-type pants and stuff like that. He's done it before for that like Moto collection from 07 I think?

I think the last one that puts out stuff for men is the Ganryu stuff, which isn't available in the states yet. SA at CdG told me they were going to get some for next SS :)

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

There's actually a high end line not many know about that's only available in japan and a couple places here that I have one piece from, fucking ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.