1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flame

Flame Senior member

Should I go for a classic 60/40 mountain parka or a mil surplus fishtail parka? I would really like that Our Legacy Millerain coat but I don't have the dough.
    I would get both mountain parka for more street lazy days and fishtail to go over business wear. Maybe even a mackintosh or overcoat to add more variety to a wardrobe, if you can afford it all. My 2 cents.

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Anyone have a ffffound invite? Know it's a long shot but out of all of SW&D someone's got to have one, right? [​IMG]

3. onion

onion Senior member

i love the bball high in black, but it doesnt have a zipper and i cant be bothered to tie laces =/ any other suggestions for a true high top (not some pussy midtop crap) with a zipper? i wouldve loved to get my hands on these: http://cdn1.gilt.com/images/share/up...?43_1241471985 i know it looks ridiculous but i think people will pay attention to me if i wear them
    I love zips on high tops, too, though I feel we are in the minority on SF. Anyways, I have CP B-Ball high, and I just lace them up 3/4 of the way (up to where the laces start going vertically), as I also hate squeezing my foot in laced up high tops. They now lace just like standard low tops, but stay on my feet fine. Here's what I mean: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...msbnsn/3-1.jpg

4. APK

APK Senior member

I broke my only pair of sunglasses I actually like this afternoon. Another reminder of why I never buy even moderately priced shades.

5. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

I love zips on high tops, too, though I feel we are in the minority on SF. Anyways, I have CP B-Ball high, and I just lace them up 3/4 of the way (up to where the laces start going vertically), as I also hate squeezing my foot in laced up high tops. They now lace just like standard low tops, but stay on my feet fine. Here's what I mean: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...msbnsn/3-1.jpg
    mannnn so tempting. i wish i could find a pair in black then i would instakop... really afraid that the white will get dirty edit: http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/pro...GPIBFCOMLGCPGJ what about the silver bball hi? soo cheap (like 140 shipped) just think it might look too shiny

6. robbie

robbie Senior member

i own a lot of blue cotton, maybe too much.

7. zissou

zissou Senior member

Awesome, congrats Z
    [​IMG]

Thanks, man!

Yeah but only 5 people live in your state [​IMG]
    haha, very funny!

8. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

what about the silver bball hi? soo cheap (like 140 shipped) just think it might look too shiny

dddddooooo itttttt

Love those. It's scary to me how attractive I find almost all the CP models.

9. DLester

DLester Senior member

what about the silver bball hi? soo cheap (like 140 shipped) just think it might look too shiny

That is a give-away price. Will you actually wear them, or just admire them in your closet?

10. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

south willard has little kid's clothing and it's the cutest shit ever.

there was a pair of grey wool pants and the tag said "His First Pair of Pants"

p.s: if anyone see's cp court shoe's on sale in a 40, holla at meee.

11. jet

jet Senior member

Schneider has a few outstanding pieces this season.

Must cop.

12. slaani

slaani Senior member

Laurence Fishburne has serious ghetto steeze in the first half of Deep Cover.

13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

i saw raw denim trousers at h&m today o_O

14. bwsbbc

bwsbbc Senior member

15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

^
    how much?

same price as all the other jeans, like $50 cad

16. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

That is a give-away price. Will you actually wear them, or just admire them in your closet?
    sigh. admire them. why cant things i want be super cheap :'( edit: serious question, how high are all the hightops. im under the impression that rick dunks are the highest hitops, and thats why i want them, but if like margiela hitops are the same height that would work too

17. robbie

robbie Senior member

Anyone have a ffffound invite? Know it's a long shot but out of all of SW&D someone's got to have one, right? [​IMG]

i think you'd have better luck on SuFu.

18. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

19. the shah

the shah Senior member

20. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I can't seem to convince myself to buy anything besides shoes and pants, denim or otherwise, and I blame disposable H&M button downs for this.

Wearing my CvF's at work tonight. I forgot I had them for half a year.

Who will win the work pant wars of 2010? Mauro? Kiya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.