• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol my dad just sent me this pic from his bb.
look at the sunglasses closely ...you will find that they are :slayer: -worthy

i know theyre mykita but i forgot who collaborated with them on these...anyone?

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Bernhard Wilhelm? I know he does a reoccurring collaboration with Mykita in that same shape.

And dude. Almost offended I'm not welcome at this intense NY meetup! I like burgers too :(

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

dwyhajlo

Reaction score

This would be way cooler if it was for a better band than the Decemberists, but it's kind of amazing seeing an Infinite Jest reference see the light of day: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/23/a...berists-video.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_AP_LO_MST_FB

I heartily approve of this, no matter who the band or artist is.

Going to be in NYC from August 31 to September 5, and am going to do my best to avoid seeing any SF people - it would be kind of embarrassing to have to explain to my friend who that guy I recognize is.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can someone please enlighten me about pomade? I got a jar of it and just tried it and I don't get it. my hair feels waxy and greasy as ****.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get wax, it's not as greasy. I like sumotech, baxter clay pomade, and kevin murphy night rider.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pomade is supposed to make your hair greasy. +1 on the wax. I've used and liked d:fi and Nancy Boy.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mikey wax also sucks. clogs pores and pain to wash out. ask a/your hairdresser for something with a matte finish that's super dry. aveda grooming clay for men is good, but not the best in hot weather (kind of heavy).

upon closer inspection, those glasses are very silly...is that you snow or your bro (if you have one)? looking less italian in that pic :p

edit: toasty - Oh. Very good, then.

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Climbed some shale stone cliffs on a whim. Poor things never had a chance.

jMI2h.jpg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mikey wax also sucks. clogs pores and pain to wash out. ask a/your hairdresser for something with a matte finish that's super dry. aveda grooming clay for men is good, but not the best in hot weather (kind of heavy).

upon closer inspection, those glasses are very silly...is that you snow or your bro (if you have one)? looking less italian in that pic :p

the three brands that I named are all dry/matte, with baxter being the driest. I never had any trouble with washing them out though, they're all water soluble.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

yo it's ******* hilarious, all these sheep rollin around copying one another thinking it's cool but even if you don't know **** about **** you should be able to look in the mirror and realize it looks dumb as ****

every second another one walked by, also love when they wear waistcoats over a dress shirt i just wanna go up to them and be like yo dawg, black label on the rocks u bartender lookin ass *****

i went vato style, dries loafers, cdg h+ crepe pants, wife beater and jil flower shirt unbuttoned like a BAWSS

what about the waistcoat over a brightly coloured H&M tee? SUUUUWAAAAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads