• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

usually, you have to REALLY dig through these consignment shops to find some decent stuff. sounds like a pain ********** to me and a waste of my time
I wouldn't bother with those places. They are a complete waste of money and time. I don't recall any decent fit pics with thrifted gear, except JKissi I believe and he is operating at another level and has a great tailor.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
best friends day, the canal club. The venue sucked, doors opened at 5 PM and they didn't let anyone leave or re-enter until 8:30, even though the first band started at 7. Sound was good though, and the huge as **** security guys were having a blast in the pit. I actually didn't get to do much before the show, but I did get go to Farmhouse Market and some burger/hot dog/bar joint that was pretty decent.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
canal club is a shithole. you should've gone to bottoms up pizza - right across the street and probably the best pizza in richmond. where are you from? i was gonna go this year but didn't want to spend the $ and didn't feel like daydrinking

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Atlanta, we didn't have much time to actually do anything. We were planning on entering the club and then leaving to eat...but they kept us in there to try and make us buy food/drink their ****** stuff. We were going to go to bottoms up since I had heard of it before, but we ended up getting something really quick since we didn't have much time to eat before the main bands started.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
just pre-ordered Deus Ex, this is going to be so sick
OH NO JC A BOMB!!!

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My cousin was pre-installing Deus Ex all yesterday.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving back to baltimore today. I need magician to do some magic on my boxes an move them into my room for me.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
obviously, he was playing Peace Walker and doing Missions in FFXIII. Just every time we switched the monitor over it was still installing.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Moving back to baltimore today. I need magician to do some magic on my boxes an move them into my room for me.

can't magic your boxes but i'm doing a house show sat, not far from hopkins. PM me if you're interested. you can bring people.

flyer-web-500-ani.gif

Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gotta buy some clothes for a wedding, where to find a nice covered placket small collar white button up?

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I purchased my wedding shirt and accessories from forum affiliate Kent Wang. He makes a great formal white french cuff shirt with slim fit and real MoP buttons. I would check him out.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score

Just got back from pg 99 and converge in Richmond. Show was absolutely incredible, got ******* killed in there.

best friends day, the canal club. The venue sucked, doors opened at 5 PM and they didn't let anyone leave or re-enter until 8:30, even though the first band started at 7. Sound was good though, and the huge as **** security guys were having a blast in the pit. I actually didn't get to do much before the show, but I did get go to Farmhouse Market and some burger/hot dog/bar joint that was pretty decent.

They paid for the Mastodon sound guy to fly in and I hear from lots of people who have seen them a lot over the years that it was the best they have ever sounded.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all moved into school....well "moved into" is an exaggeration, my **** is all a mess. but we've started partying already...aww yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads