• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take a look at a Dow 5-year chart priced in bulbs my friend.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any one have a rec for a backpack for school? I saw one by makr, but they aren't really large enough. Preferably something simple, not too expensive, something that I don't get worried about beating up. and I want a backpack, no totes or single strap bags.

Last edited:

ashenwreck

Reaction score

Any one have a rec for a backpack for school? I saw one by makr, but they aren't really large enough. Preferably something simple, not too expensive, something that I don't get worried about beating up. and I want a backpack, no totes or single strap bags.

Just got the Topo Designs Daypack, myself. It's only 98 bucks, made out of 1000d cordura and has nice hardware. Very good inexpensive option, IMO.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Kinda of a dumb question for the members in the southern hemisphere who have seasons opposite to the rest of us (ie. Australia). Do b&m retailers stock old season SS stuff when you guys start summer and we're moving into FW? I guess it doesn't make logical sense if they stock stuff that's in "fashion season" but not actual time-of-year-season...I'm assuming you guys get to take advantage of the rest of the world's sale seasons and get maximum mileage out of your weather-appropriate pickups? Pretty random question but I'm curious.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a long lasting bag try Duluth Pack. Sturdy as **** and won't die easily-- my friend dropped it in the river while canoeing in Big Fork but he got it back a week later when a ranger found it stuck in between rocks. He is still using it..

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SF, I know some of you guys are into photography...........my girl is buggin for her first DSLR for her upcoming Birthday. D3100 a safe choice? Wanting to keep it no more than $600 with one lens. I can get one BNIB on Amazon for $599.99 free ship/no tax.

Last edited:

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
5100 is only a tiny bit more, no?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
WTF, both the Muji and Uniqlo in the mall where I live don't sell ties OR clear raincoats. I'll have to go all the way to times square to check the stores there :(

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Halloween is only 2 months away, ok

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to go suit shopping at the mall (don't want to spend a lot of money, just want something that fits) yesterday...total fail. I didn't fit into brooks brothers kids (lol) but the brooks brothers fitzgerald fit 36s fit me ******* amazing. of course, the ones they had there were way out of my price range. So I tried suits on at jcrew, nordstrom, macys, etc. and all the 36s were too big. god I hate being so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads