• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks coco preciate that, I always cop water and gatorade when I go on trips and I made a mental note a few days ago of the water b/w drinks so I don't get completely dusted. Will cop ricolas as a preventative measure.

There will lots of smoking transpiring.

Biggen

Reaction score
Decided to try both Falke invisible and Mocc socks when they were discussed a while back. Can report back that Falke is easily the best option of the two. Stays on all day long unlike the Mocc socks.

povatix

Reaction score

anyone else find rap enabling when it comes to spending money?? :laugh:

also, why does "illest motherfucker alive" on watch the throne have 2 minutes of silence before the music starts?

It is to separate the "normal edition" of the album from the "deluxe edition bonus tracks". trufax

Biggen

Reaction score

How the **** do I turn off this styleforum subscriptions email I keep getting every ******* day?

Go to edit my subscriptions and scroll down until you reach the headline that says "Stop All Subscriptions Email" and click the button there.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I (still!) haven't listened to the album, but isn't there a "hidden" track on the physical album, hence the silence at the end of that song?

yeah, sometimes they do this. the best(and my first experience with hidden tracks) was after the d12 cd, eminem had "girls" which was a fred durst diss lol!
on watch the throne its at the beginning of track 13 or 14 of 16...weird
(now i get it, refer to povatix's post)

Play the silent part backward, it probably contains backmasked messages about the Illuminati lizard people.

lol, will do!
peace god :laugh:

It is to separate the "normal edition" of the album from the "deluxe edition bonus tracks". trufax

this makes sense, i guess.

if i was to fast forward a cd does it ruin the disc. i still dont know :eek:

Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the deluxe version and there is still the pause. Nobody understands it, it's provocative. It gets the people going.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

You will not control the the threesome is probably my favorite line in a rap song this year, possibly ever.

Welcome back ARW

on a related note, I was going to shack up with a Appreciation star this weekend in macau, but apparently she's into crystal and that **** isn't okay with me

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a ******* haircut. I look like Jewish Russell Brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads