Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Yeah, they all look like the super high gorge cuts, not a fan. Also, that's 46US which is basically as large as my 3-man tent. Did see some stuff on there that made me want to break my no-buying policy. That gray Lanvin blazer is mad cheap.

3. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

does american rag ever go on sale?

4. robin

robin Senior member

5. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

Just paid 3k for summer school tuition [​IMG] makes it a bit harder to cop. If I wear mostly Medium and 50 in Geller should I roll with a US 38 or 40 (for Jil suit).

6. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

lol

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6047/...2d78a5b7_b.jpg

Is that in Chicago? Did u take that pic? I like it.

Yeah, they all look like the super high gorge cuts, not a fan. Also, that's 46US which is basically as large as my 3-man tent. Did see some stuff on there that made me want to break my no-buying policy. That gray Lanvin blazer is mad cheap.

They have the US34 which is an It44. You put that on your list of accessible sizes too.

7. sipang

sipang Senior member

Is that in Chicago? Did u take that pic? I like it.

that's Jil ss 2012

8. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

that's Jil ss 2012

yah but where exactly?

9. robin

robin Senior member

10. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

They have the US34 which is an It44. You put that on your list of accessible sizes too.
    Only 34 online is the $1980 one, I can get 2 very nice suits for that price

11. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Milan showroom. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tresbie...7627146126168/

awesome. thanks for the link. there is a lot in that show id like to cop. like those python boots and the python print tshirts. a couple knits. some shoes and the transparent coats.

Only 34 online is the $1980 one, I can get 2 very nice suits for that price

oh, earlier when he posted the link the It 44 was still available. you snooze you lose.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

You don't need to cover up the truth.
    saywhatsaywhatsaywhat
    The Roosevelt and the Florentine Gardens (is that place still open, really?) are flip sides of the same LA coin. I personally prefer to go to neither. One is pretentious, and one is plain douchey. I only went to the Roosevelt a few times when I stayed in the hotel, and any Florentine Gardens visits were the result of poor, drunken decisions. Give me a divey bar over either of those, any time. The last really fun LA bar I went to was some random place full of cougars and old Argentinian dudes that we stumbled in by mistake. I don't even remember where it was, except that it was off the freeway somewhere between Beverly Hills and Pasadena. No, there were no hit girls there. Well, maybe one. There were a few hot women there, if you are into the older MILFs. But man, the place was lit up. We ended up doing shots with some bikers and playing poker. No idea how that happened either. It was a blurry night.
    Wait are you saying it's cool not to like hot chicks now? Do you have an outdated frame of reference? Having a bit of nostalgia remember the old century club, best club of all time and you couldn't get in with jeans on circa 2000. Man those were the best times.

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Wait are you saying it's cool not to like hot chicks now? Do you have an outdated frame of reference?

Having a bit of nostalgia remember the old century club, best club of all time and you couldn't get in with jeans on circa 2000. Man those were the best times.

I'm saying that the Roosevelt is not that fun.

You could get into the Century Club with jeans. I remember wearing my first pair of APCs into that place. I dunno about the best times. The bouncers used the no-jeans policy mainly to keep people they didn't want in out. I do remember some strong drinks, that there were a lot of levels, and that there were always a lot of Russian dudes in leather blazers waiting to get in.

Did you guys ever go to The Dragonfly in Hollywood? Good music, hot girls, sketchy dudes. I went there once with a guy whose real name was Cash. Really. Cash. And he wore a $ sign on a chain too.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

I'm saying that the Roosevelt is not that fun. You could get into the Century Club with jeans. I remember wearing my first pair of APCs into that place. I dunno about the best times. The bouncers used the no-jeans policy mainly to keep people they didn't want in out. I do remember some strong drinks, that there were a lot of levels, and that there were always a lot of Russian dudes in leather blazers waiting to get in. Did you guys ever go to The Dragonfly in Hollywood? Good music, hot girls, sketchy dudes. I went there once with a guy whose real name was Cash. Really. Cash. And he wore a $ sign on a chain too.
    There are so many things to do there that maybe you weren't aware of and I ain't gonna blow the spot. Re: CC, up to the peak you could not wear jeans I don't care who you were then in the last few years of its decline you could and this was the time most LA clubs started embracing jeans in what was the downward spiral of nightlife in the city which hit critical mass in 05-06 with the introduction of ed hardy. This is why dre raps "at the century club, with my jeans on and my team strong". I don't think I ever went to dragonfly it was always CC plus sunset room, the gate, goodbar, dublins, miyagis (before the asians caught wind of it). Actually first time at miyagis was around 2000 as well so CC was def late 90s when it was poppin. CC had the best music and always bumped dre and tupac with 3 different dancefloors, I used to c walk with all the bruvas in the hip hop room (0).

15. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I went to my first club in portland in 5 years last night, my friend recommended it. I go to buy a round of drinks for my beezies so I go to the bar. I don't know if there's a line or what, so I turn to the woman next to me and the following conversation ensues:

me: excuse me, is this a line to order drinks?
    sarcastic bitch: umm... does it *look* like a line?
    me: I guess so, just wanted to check
    sarcastic bitch: then you're *in* line then, aren't you.
    me: apparently
    sarcastic bitch: well good for you then!

people have been killed for less

got the fuck out of there and went to somewhere with people under 30.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.