• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You could also get John Moore/Casely-Hayford and go a little weird with it:

hArEL.jpg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys commute to work/school via bike a lot? How do you like it? I do a lot of riding on trails so road biking is pretty easy for me, but next year I'm living off campus and am thinking of biking to school everyday. It'd be a 6 mile ride one way, and I'd have to be up at 6 AM to be to class and work on time, ride home around 5:30ish. Wary of riding on the road here cause Atl has terrible biking infrastructure, especially since my particular area has narrow lanes about 75% of my route.

Just scared of getting doored and having my head run over by a UPS truck
redface.gif

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Does someone from this forum work at Opening Ceremony?
I'm sorry but we're sold out of the size 6/L Stephan Schneider Estimate Shirt - White - ART05
frown.gif
Cool Snakes On a Plane picture though! Thanks for checking with us and please let me know if you have any other questions.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Does £30.00 for shipping a jacket from the UK seem excessive to anyone? Have I just been spoiled by free and low-cost shipping this whole time?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
absolutely. and the raf x asic i'm sad i slept. yo i'm this close 2 buying maharisihi sno pant. bringing that **** back to 06 son. might catch me in the nbhd savage jeans, mmj tshirt, bapex .word to 06 word to J word to scottm i should change my username to Ghost of '06
yeah, kinda want those too, checked yoox a month or two ago...nothing.
Originally Posted by shahanshah
Need to get my hurr did. And possible the awzum beard too options are flowing+stubble, medium+stubble->bigchin, verylong+stubble basically, i want to have fireworks here are some of my attempts so far
shahin-najafi-hazion.jpg
os7gHBI-200.jpg
L52sy.jpg
POlxt.jpg

will wear raf skirt with new style of choice
41218260ae_12_f.jpg

id choose option 1. would look best with raf skirt imo
laugh.gif

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
all that talk about '06 makes me want to hunt down one of those diamond supply co tees with the misfits skull with gold foil fronts...

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
all that talk about '06 makes me want to hunt down one of those diamond supply co tees with the misfits skull with gold foil fronts...

..and listen to g unit

in other news, i asked my mom if she liked the ankle boots i was pondering over. she said no, because youre just going to tuck your pants into them and itll make you look shorter.
i dont know if i should laugh or be ashamed
laugh.gif

Vicarius

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Does £30.00 for shipping a jacket from the UK seem excessive to anyone? Have I just been spoiled by free and low-cost shipping this whole time?
that sounds reasonable, I've paid up to $50 for having stuff shipped from the US. shipping in Europe is more expensive as well, if I am to ship outside of the EU it's $50 + $13 per 2lbs

(edit: I'm located in Norway)

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
..and listen to g unit

in other news, i asked my mom if she liked the ankle boots i was pondering over. she said no, because youre just going to tuck your pants into them and itll make you look shorter.
i dont know if i should laugh or be ashamed
laugh.gif

mom always knows best

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
mom always knows best

but. but. snowman want

laugh.gif

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arrival at Unit, July 06, 2011, 5:58 am, GARDEN GROVE, CA 92842
\tProcessed through Sort Facility, July 05, 2011, 10:24 am, BELL GARDENS, CA 90201
\tProcessed through Sort Facility, July 02, 2011, 1:35 pm, GREENSBORO, NC 27495
\tProcessed through Sort Facility, June 29, 2011, 9:29 pm, BELL GARDENS, CA 90201
\tProcessed through Sort Facility, June 28, 2011, 9:20 pm, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
who told you to buy such poorly-sorted stuff that they spent a week putting it together for you ?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ USPS is the worst. Once shipped something 25 miles From my house to another. Took 7 days ad approximately 4,000 miles. Unreal. No wonder they lost billions last year.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I hate oil changes at the dealer damn near 2 hours staring at a fountain in the "relaxation" room

59c97b74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads