Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Roberto Collina SRL own the NUUR brand. Not even really sure who Andrea Ballerini is. Looks to be a store, from a perfunctory google. The designer is Andrea Bassi. You may have been thinking that?

Alright, question 2:

Where would I go if I wanted to buy Common Projects.... for the European market?

Blender Agency, at least for the Scandinavian market. Not sure if they cover all of Europe. Got my first par of CPs and MMM gats from them.

2. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

Adding vinegar during the rinse cycle (obviously white distilled) is actually a good idea since it makes it a lot easier to get rid of any soapy residue. Vinegar owns.

it does! found another nice property of vinegar vis a vis whites here

3. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

Chilling next to a flooded city, moving friends out of their fucked up house, boiling water to drink and dodging tornadoes is completely antiswag [​IMG]

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Adding vinegar during the rinse cycle (obviously white distilled) is actually a good idea since it makes it a lot easier to get rid of any soapy residue. Vinegar owns.
    Too late, thought baller shirts deserved baller balsamic [​IMG] Srs tho, there are a ton of great uses for vinegar. Easy disinfectant for kitchenware

5. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

I think I got the most absurd compliment ever, this weekend:

"You're not too handsome, but you've got a cool hat."

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Roberto Collina SRL own the NUUR brand. Not even really sure who Andrea Ballerini is. Looks to be a store, from a perfunctory google. The designer is Andrea Bassi. You may have been thinking that?

Alright, question 2:

Where would I go if I wanted to buy Common Projects.... for the European market?

yeah my fault should not have edited post, is colina. ballerini is some random boutique in Sansepolcro that carries both those and more...

question #2 is too obvious i don't want to get nitty gritty but I'm not going to do this hunting and collecting for you at every aplace that reads studio homme--european for studio man.

7. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

White vinegar can also get rid of that yellowish tint that bleach sometimes causes.

8. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Honestly does anyone else just wear white t's and white buttonups?

Pretty much happiest most with either a white crew t (beefy tagless hanes) or a bespoke white button up

A girl called me a cartoon character because I only wear white t's/bd's, black pants, black boots, and black leather jackets. It took her a second to explain that it was a compliment.

9. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

yeah my fault should not have edited post, is colina. ballerini is some random boutique in Sansepolcro that carries both those and more...

question #2 is too obvious i don't want to get nitty gritty but I'm not going to do this hunting and collecting for you at every aplace that reads studio homme--european for studio man.

riddles in the morning. perfect. i found 4. lemme know if i passed[​IMG]

10. sipang

sipang Senior member

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

wasn't going for all. please assist: le foulard n'y est plus [​IMG][​IMG] some wealthy selfish bedouin decided to kop at 30% off only which was >360 shipped from there. now I'm lost forever...

12. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I like that. Actually, I was thinking about wholesale orders, and that is from the 30:70 or 70:30 Agency in Paris. Never sure which way is right. They don't distribute to Russia, not sure about Scandanavia, but sometimes there is fighting between the various distributors for territory, sort of like the weakest ass gang wars of all time.

13. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

you talking about cp company or them wack ass shoes?

14. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

damnit shah, i was going to buy that scarf. slept on it too long

15. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I love it when I assume something is going to end without any bids and stop paying attention just to find out it went for starting price [​IMG] Penny pinching just fucked me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.