Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theom-

theom- Senior member

That makes NO difference on SuFu. I'm the same way over there, I've sold nothing on there, and 2 guys got mad because I wouldn't sell them shit at like 50% off my asking price so they neg'd me. Ask if he has feedback elsewhere that he can supply........and if you're paying by paypal you're always covered.

Some guy negged me on sufu because I said in the Hair thread that jugends were unoriginal and ubiquitous now.

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Dlester, you are buying all the things I wanted this season!

3. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Some guy negged me on sufu because I said in the Hair thread that jugends were unoriginal and ubiquitous now.

lol my first rep on SuFu was neg rep from some guy called LaxLife who said my post in the WAYWT caption (macro) thread was "just plain mean"

[​IMG]

4. Razele

Razele Senior member

Dlester, you are buying all the things I wanted this season!
    +1

5. bentobox250

bentobox250 Member

Canada Post is killing me right now. In kop limbo for a bunch of stuff, want to buy shit but want to see how my other purchases work out first [​IMG]

God damnit NDP.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

It makes no sense to me politically because basically everyone is going "just pass the damn bill and get them back to work". Opposing the thing and essentially sandbagging just because you're the opposition and the governing party proposed the law is idiotic. Wish the cons would just force it already.

7. bows1

bows1 Senior member

[​IMG]

<!

8. bentobox250

bentobox250 Member

It makes no sense to me politically because basically everyone is going "just pass the damn bill and get them back to work". Opposing the thing and essentially sandbagging just because you're the opposition and the governing party proposed the law is idiotic. Wish the cons would just force it already.

This could've gone through today but the NDP is essentially doing everything it can (ie. calling every MP up to debate the issue in parliament) to stall this. Could be a couple more days at least [​IMG] By the time they get back to work, get their shit together and work through the backlog it'll be like another month before I get my stuff.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

fuck i wanna PAM111

10. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

lol my first rep on SuFu was neg rep from some guy called LaxLife who said my post in the WAYWT caption (macro) thread was "just plain mean" [​IMG]
    I just read back through some of those last night and you made some of the funniest comments in that whole thread, fwiw. [​IMG] Went to the SF Barneys today to check out what they had left on sale at 60%. Of course bought some stuff I didn't need. Picked up a great dvn t-shirt that I really like, though. I'd never paid too much attention to his stuff but now I realized I really like it. That navy bomber with tan leather detailing was outstanding. I just didn't need another $500 wind breaker right now [​IMG]

11. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

lol my first rep on SuFu was neg rep from some guy called LaxLife who said my post in the WAYWT caption (macro) thread was "just plain mean"

[​IMG]

i just get negged by xchen and people that hate red pants; keep meaning to post more over there but it's hard enough keeping track of just sa and here
    [​IMG]
    <!

shit I was hoping to make a comment before you got to it

12. Razele

Razele Senior member

I've wanted some crepe / eva sole derbies for ages, ala a cross between junya and creepers, thinking this:

Trickers custom order, derby shoe, plain toe, black calf, black laces, black eyelets, natural edge, wedge eva sole.

Thoughts?

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

14. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

saw a gent who could only be described as black Kunk in SoHo today, Rick and Ann'd out it appeared. Old school dunks look fantastic all fucked up.

15. Razele

Razele Senior member

The only thing that's worse then mocs is moc boots with FUCKYEHUSA11 anti-swag tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.