Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

For anybody in the Cleveland area there is new shop downtown on E 4th called The Dredgers Union. I checked it out on my lunch break today. About 1/3 of the stuff is their own label which is designed in Cleveland and manufactured in Chicago. They also carried Life After Denim as well as Naked and Famous and some other brands I'm not really familiar with. Definitely not as nice as Brigade, but a nice step up the typical mall stuff.

2. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

3. afc345

afc345 Senior member

What is the deal with Vibskov, is it like Junya where you have to have a lot of Junya to make it look good or what. Thinking about the reversible Thermo jacket from Vibskov in particular, too lazy to include pic .

4. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

5. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

[​IMG] so good. liking the pants in particular.
    Yeah man, some really good looking pieces in that spread. I just wish there were more photos [​IMG] Some more lines to steal you away from KVA: Facetasm - some really good stuff here, but I think the styling is just excellent. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Molfic - a handful of individual things here I think you could integrate well. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

That's pretty awesome. Go white mountaineering. Need to check out their Daikanyama store next time I'm back in Tokyo.

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

daaaaaaaamn, top left for both lines are great.

the space(?) print leggings, mmmmmmm

bottom line is more wearable for me i think.

8. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

[​IMG]
    Do want.

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

The Tannery's website is absolutely idiotic. So much shit going on that it insta-crashes my work computer's browser. Why is that needed?

10. Ascent

Ascent Senior member

The new Prurient album is shaping up to be amazing and I've only heard two tracks. RFT the White Mountaneering stuff looks crazy good; patterns and materials all look so nice.

11. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

[​IMG] lol
    Prada x NB? [​IMG] They look uncomfortable. Honeycomb pattern on this (and the pants above) are pretty shweet. I'd probably buy a pair if the menswear release dropped the broguing, shaped the foot into the old creeper's silhouette, lined it with calf, and offered it in black.

12. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Am slightly ashamed, but think that I will probably get a lot of LV this winter. The collection just looks good.

13. *#..

*#.. Senior member

Anyone know why some shirts have such small shoulder measurements? Here's a quick example off the top my head: http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7997001 http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2079 I have a small frame, and my shoulders measure 17" so I take a small in pretty much every brand. Are there guys that can fit the small sizes on shirts like these? And I get that some of these brands are Japanese (like Sunny Sports), so the dimensions will be cut differently, but 29.5" length on a small with 16" shoulders? Japanese people are shorter than Americans on average, so why would a small in American brands like say Gitman Vintage have equal length to these Japanese brands? The Sunny Sports shirt from Context has a shorter length, but the shoulders are still really small. I find it hard to believe there are Japanese people that can fit them unless they're really below average height. I'm not interested in the Sunny Sports shirts, but it's something that crossed my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.