Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

I like the first; crazy hair is overrated.

2. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i think either hairdo will look pretty badass on you especially with your facial hair. you kinda let your imagination go from the second photo of either styles ... especially true w/ your leather pieces
    this dud that works at starbucks has the top long/sides short and put into a top knot. almost like nn's second pic except slicked back and top knotted. the killer is his insane mustache tho! has a curled stache, not sure what its called.[​IMG] also, did anyone here anything from bows1 regarding the Isa Ora sample sale?? [​IMG]

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

5. Desi

Desi Senior member

She also is a liar on two counts:
    1. Flamming pink jeans never made me happier than subdued purple pants
    2. I am pretty sure a lot of customers think they look the shit but they look like shit, especially that one overweight guy who is always wearing the same denim jacket every time I see him. Double Denim Dan.

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

everything about her is nauseating, but if shes happy I cant hate.

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

BOOM just like that, package I was waiting for didn't get delivered today. Guess I have to wait till Monday, fuck

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

talking/bragging about how cheap your clothing costs is equally annoying as talking/bragging about how expensive your clothing costs. imo.

9. dmash

dmash Senior member

+ in dmash to my fan club list. yet another sf follower.
    this is the third thread where you're writing about me.............[​IMG] Nicely-topknots are awesome, you gotta while to grow it out though to make it look legit. Mine took forever (and is still in the process of growing out). but yeah, you definitely gotta have facial hair to make almost any long hair style look right imo.

10. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

talking/bragging about how cheap your clothing costs is equally annoying as talking/bragging about how expensive your clothing costs. imo.
    it seems more culturally acceptable though. at the end of the day, and i'm not even trying to be a dick here, people talk about or compliment clothes cause it's an easy conversation starter.

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Nicely-topknots are awesome, you gotta while to grow it out though to make it look legit. Mine took forever (and is still in the process of growing out). but yeah, you definitely gotta have facial hair to make almost any long hair style look right imo.
    you think facial hair is good while growing out ? I'm always torn because I thought it would look weird to keep facial hair and let hair grow out, a bit jungly, but I guess it depends on how much beard vs how much on head ? i'm not gonna let beard go long again, though, is a bit too [​IMG] if uknowwhatimean so gonna keep it trim then again, this is dope
    [​IMG]

12. dmash

dmash Senior member

Shah-no, no, I don't mean like that at all. Just a short, scruff look, if you know what I mean. Your main hair sort of looks 'dirty' anyways, so why clean shave your facial hair. Just my opinion.....+ my girl likes my scruff so I just keep it all the time.

I guess you can't do this at some jobs though.

13. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

aow makes sense scruff is a must i don't think i've shaved with a blade in...can't remember last time will be limiting myself to scruff-length for the time being. had a nice beard for a while last year but people kept eying me on planes [​IMG]

14. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

BOOM just like that, package I was waiting for didn't get delivered today. Guess I have to wait till Monday, fuck

I feel ya, man

15. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

agreed. i don't give a fuck if your shirt cost $2, it looks like shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.