Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

five bucks says KVC's basil (his recent purchase before the Pradas) is also dead by now

2. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I really want one of those white bless hood coats [​IMG] get at me peepz

3. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

five bucks says KVC's basil (his recent purchase before the Pradas) is also dead by now

Dunno but I just bought a basil plant from some guy in chicago for $300

4. audra.mcneill

audra.mcneill New Member

Bed Bugs are flat, brown, wingless and about 1/4 of an inch. They have 6 legs, shiny reddish-brown but after a good serving of your blood, they appear dark brown. They can be seen with the human eye, but do a great job at hiding. Bed bugs are not known to carry diseases as of yet. They feed on human blood preferring to do it in the dark when you're sleeping. Simply using chemical treatments will not remove the infestation. These bugs love to hide in the seams of your mattress including: Sofa seams, Cracks in the bad frame and or head board, Under chairs, couched, beds and dust covers, Under rugs, edges of carpets, drawers, baseboards and window casings, Behind light switches, electrical outlet plates, cracks in plaster, Backpacks, Sleeping bags, Cloths, Behind wallpaper, picture frames and other dark areas. Proper prevention should be taken to keep bedbugs and similar kind of insect away from home.

5. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I remember their debut album, it was so good! They sound great live too. I'm kind of behind with the new music but check this guy out, BLOOD ORANGE.

I pretty much like anything that is R&B. A bit of Prince.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Not bad, I'll have to look up more of his stuff.

I was really impressed last time I saw Junior Boys live. I thought it was going to be all synths and samples, but it was a lot more organic, for the lack of a better term, mostly guitars, drums, and vocals.

Dunno but I just bought a basil plant from some guy in chicago for $300

[​IMG]

6. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Now that creepers are officially over, how much longer until we see the NB fans quietly dumping their shoes?
    Whatever. At least NBs are comfortable sneakers. If people turn on them just keep them as beaters to work out or run errands in. If you don't like 'em you're out $100 bucks and the shoes are still useful. If you don't like the creepers you're out a whole lot more money and you can use those mo-fo's for a damn thing.

7. Desi

Desi Senior member

Now that creepers are officially over, how much longer until we see the NB fans quietly dumping their shoes?
    hm, when did they end? Fall hasn't even officially started yet.

8. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I still love my NB's, and I love my wedge sole shoes. All Vibram everything.

9. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Sydney has best food in Australia, just been on three day food kop joint and coming back now after a really good trip. Confit de Cannard, Wagyu and home made pickle burger, Pistachio and pork terraine, semi-dried smoked duck breast, artisan dark chocolate (single origin [​IMG] ) and awesome single origin espresso and drip filter coffee. Girlfriend was all about the amazing moules marinniere and hand made small goods.

Damn that sounds good. Follow that up with one of jet's cohibas... [​IMG]

10. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

patiently waiting for the victims to give up on the creepers so i can cop at discount and rock appropriately. I'll go with a UK size 8 FYI.

11. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

timelessclassicheritagestylenotfashion

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

man, antonioli is borderline bait and switching me right now....

13. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

wearing NB @ work today. never letting go, these are money. now i just need to break in my apc some more and wear NB with jeans [​IMG]

14. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

wearing NB @ work today. never letting go, these are money. now i just need to break in my apc some more and wear NB with jeans [​IMG]

which NB are we talking about here.... [​IMG]

15. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

[​IMG] hype hype hype hype hype

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.