Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

2. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

why you selling that stuff lane?

yeah, dont tell me that guy offered you 90 for the 240 double layer?!?

3. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

dude said he eats 4.35 worth of food everyday...
    Are you running a government subsidized sales thread in which the sale price is inversely related to income and cost of food eaten in a day? If you are, then just recoup the discount from the government. It's all very simple, like landlords getting government subsidies for low cost housing. There are a lot of lawyers on SF, ask around. You're basically taking TOJ's "Food and Steez to the Masses" philosophy to a lower rung of the economic ladder and that's just super. Gothninj, esp that bullet dogtag, will fit well with low-income areas amirite? Imagine DMX rocking that shit in Romeo Must Die. Swag swag swag swag. But tell him that if any of that $4.35 includes candy, soda, alcohol, or tobacco products, he has to pay extra.

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

why you selling that stuff lane?
    I only wanna wear black, im stubborn. and people are gonna laugh, but I dont have good memories during wearing one of those jeans.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

yeah, I'm thinking Ann D or GBS would probably work. I should be able to find a nice YY jacket for this but no luck yet, haven't been able to find just that right piece.

what's your Ann/YY size?

6. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

ms slack refuses to photograph me in some of my new 'designer' clothing even though i think it looks rad and insists she wants the old slack back and I told her he's gone till age 33 or so and until then just keep takin pictures of me wearing draped hoodies that hang to my knees and pant skirts against faux urban backdrops.

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I only wanna wear black, im stubborn.

and people are gonna laugh, but I dont have good memories during wearing one of those jeans.

[​IMG]

8. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

ms slack refuses to photograph me in some of my new 'designer' clothing even though i think it looks rad and insists she wants the old slack back and I told her he's gone till age 33 or so and until then just keep takin pictures of me wearing draped hoodies that hang to my knees and pant skirts against faux urban backdrops.

you should just take your own pics, it owns

9. asobu

asobu Senior member

what's your Ann/YY size?

No idea about Ann, never worn any of her jackets. In YY I'm in between 3 and 4 depending on season and item. If I have a choice then I'm usually going for 4 since sizing up is almost always the better idea when it comes to YYPH, but can wear just about any sz 3 piece except for some slimmer cut pieces from the recent seasons (aw08 and 09 comes to mind).

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

[​IMG]
    lol, I look better in all black (at least in my mind?). I dunno, some colors are powerful enough for me to still like. However, the only ones I'm giving a pass so far is Julius's bordeaux, some charcoal/grays, and a touch of white. However, im doing way more black for a bit. I am compensating with getting more interesting pieces, though. thank you for the bump, btw [​IMG]

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

when did you get pant skirts??
    ms slack be buggin yo![​IMG]

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

13. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

when did you get pant skirts?? ms slack be buggin yo![​IMG]
    lmao! I just threw 'pants skirt' in for good measure [​IMG] But the hoodie that hangs nearly to my knees on the other hand.... I do have [​IMG] (love it though, and she is going to fit pic it. I'm wearing it right now actually. Need some geller shorts to come in soon. & you're right on the heavy ykk's giving it a nice front drape!!)

14. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

hah! samesiez[​IMG], wearing my silent hoody today(see waywt). show her the pic and tell her if this shorter dude can wear it than so can i!

good for a cool summer-breeze type day. perfect weight

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

thank you for the bump, btw [​IMG]

This makes it sound like the two of you were doing cocaine together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.