Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

someone post the link

2. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=248363
    It took me two years to find them, and I paid over 3x retail buying unworn ones from a fellow sneaker connoisseur. To be honest they don't work well for me, and I'm contemplating selling if there is interest. The listed price is unfortunately how much I paid for them. Size 42. $1500. [​IMG] Edit:The reworked models they release each season sell for $650, and I've tried to buy those but even those are sold out at every boutique. I own a bunch of low tops and I imagined high tops wouldn't be difficult to wear, $1500 is a lot but $650 is a lot too. You can put sneakers on your feet for $20 at walmart, MMM doesn't do anything magical to justify it being worth $650 (craftsmanship wise). $1500 was worth it for the style and quality IMO aren't matched by any other sneakers, I guess this is relative to your income. I'm not pushing you guys to buy them, I don't have a problem keeping them. Anyways for me it's the same justification for buying kiton at retail, when one could find something of comparable quality at 1/3 the price. I much rather spend 3x as much on an item I really want then 1/3 price on an item that's not bad, again this is probably relative to one's income. Jordan Sneakers may be of value to you, but to me they're tacky, they could be worth $100 dollars to you but I wouldn't buy them if they were $5.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

just saw it

"1500 is a lot but $650 is a lot too"

ya except that it's more than double

pure genius

4. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

What happened to listi? Also, would a tweed down vest look weird layered over a leather? Might be my last purchase for a while but wanna get ill mileage out of it.

5. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this Burberry London coat I was going back and forth on (mostly about sizing). Figured if it was a little off, I'd take it to a tailor and have some work done. I get to the site, and I can't find it. Pull up the live chat window, and it turns out that all of the coats that didn't sell last season have been sent to an outlet. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

[​IMG]

woah that's awesome.

also, am i becoming wildly seduced by MC logic when i think that this is amazing too?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally, people have posted crap fits in WAYWT, therefore the thread should be burned and never pinned again (10).

7. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Saw a bald asian dude in head to toe rick (incl .dunks) in atlantic station. It actually looked pretty natural and confortable irl.

8. DLester

DLester Senior member

woah that's awesome.

also, am i becoming wildly seduced by MC logic when i think that this is amazing too?

That 40's pic looks cool but try wearing that around town; you would look like an asshole.

9. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Workwear pics looks cool but try wearing that around town; you would look like an asshole.
    What's that now?

(nozissou)

10. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Looking for a US proxy for Epaulet. I was quoted $30 for shipping to me for a shirt, and there's nothing else I really want to get that's not sold out in my size.

11. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

Saw a bald asian dude in head to toe rick (incl .dunks) in atlantic station. It actually looked pretty natural and confortable irl.

azn kunk?

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

bald + proper head shape for bald = kicks ass

13. DLester

DLester Senior member

I sized up on a bunch of stuffs and turns out it looks better than sized down, even though I could physically fit into the smaller size, who knew ~~~ love returns. I will post fit pics in final wadshot photo round once final item arrives, which I just ordered. Done now, spring is over.

Next week commences 2+ months vacation. I will post pics of myself wearing terrible but travel-tolerant clothing. Depends on quality of interwebs connection. No shorts pics. My pale legs make Bows' twigs look like the color of a Brazil nut.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

find me your jil knit in 52

15. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

so is everyone here just being really secretive with their 40% ln-cc discount before sale goes public or what?

srsly difficult to control impulse with this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.