Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

During a very drunken night I somehow managed to lose an mmm pocket square, which isn't that hard to lose, but I also somehow managed to lose one of my favourite belts from fifth avenue shoe repair that same same night. Have no idea how that happened.

2. Razele

Razele Senior member

I've lost my dignity but never my swag [​IMG]

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

only thing ive ever done is fell in mud with my waxed odyn vovk jeans while drunk of course.

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

only thing ive ever done is fell in mud with my waxed odyn vovk jeans while drunk of course.

moar distressing

5. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Once, while, yes, drunk, I passed out in someones backyard wearing Dior jeans, YSL sneakers and some t shirt, during the night it rained like fucking mad. In the morning I was sunk like 4 inches deep in straight mud. Was terrible.

6. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

anyone know what a size 29 waist would wear in these Silent shorts? XS?

Thanks!

7. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

What are you guys doing to your clothing? Disaster stories please

I have a decent one of these....

A friend of mine who is a VC in Silicon Valley rented a private jet/hotel suites, etc for a group of maybe 10 of us to go to Vegas for his 30th bday party. I was so excited to 'ball out' in vegas that I brought a custom made Zegna suit that I just had made for my sister's upcoming wedding.

Apparently, after not really sleeping or eating for a day or 2 and ingesting far too many substances, someone gave dropped at hit of E into my drink while we were at some club.

Fast forward to the next morning when I woke up IN A FUCKING CLOSET still dressed in my new suit. A few friends for some reason were passed out in my room. The whole thing was confusing and as I got up out of the closet I realized I had torn my entire suit jacket basically in half. [​IMG] They told me they had to walk me home from the club bc I was so out of control.

I was later told that I was trying to fight people and got thrown out of both the VIP, the club, and later the hotel the club was in. Whoops. Oh, and to top it all off, I had bought an $1800 bottle of Cristal that I didn't even drink a sip of. [​IMG]

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

anyone know what a size 29 waist would wear in these Silent shorts? XS?

Thanks!

hey slack, i dont have the shorts but i have a pair of jeans from a season or two ago. i bought a 30 and they measure 16'' across. prob best to go with an xs. id like to hear some feedback on these, was tempted by the grey but didnt get them bc if you sweat...well we all know what happens then[​IMG]
    also, if its the same cotton on the silent hoodies, it is some of the best stuff ive felt!

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

hey slack, i dont have the shorts but i have a pair of jeans from a season or two ago. i bought a 30 and they measure 16'' across. prob best to go with an xs. id like to hear some feedback on these, was tempted by the grey but didnt get them bc if you sweat...well we all know what happens then[​IMG]
    also, if its the same cotton on the silent hoodies, it is some of the best stuff ive felt!

Should report in, in a few days or so... a little torn on color myself right now

also gonna see what happens at A.R. tonight and make some [really quick] decisions from there..

thanks as always snow.. [​IMG]

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I think everyone needs a hype piece in their collection just to make them look gullib-, I mean, human.
    It's fashion my dude, it changes, slowly or not. There's nothing particularly crazy about having pieces that are of the moment, unless you store everything for two yrs before wearing it.

11. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Anyone have experience giving up their seat on a flight for a so-called "voucher"? I flew from LAX to Atlanta last year and gave up my seat for 2 round trip vouchers. There's fine print on the voucher that says that seats are subject to "capacity control". I've called 3-4 times and haven't been able to book a flight, Airtran's excuse is that only a few seats are given to vouchers per flight and there are none for any days in the entire 2 weeks that I want to go.

12. Razele

Razele Senior member

Im thinking of kopping a few pieces of M.A+ every season seeing as my spree is going to wind down soon

13. theom-

theom- Senior member

Anyone have experience giving up their seat on a flight for a so-called "voucher"? I flew from LAX to Atlanta last year and gave up my seat for 2 round trip vouchers. There's fine print on the voucher that says that seats are subject to "capacity control". I've called 3-4 times and haven't been able to book a flight, Airtran's excuse is that only a few seats are given to vouchers per flight and there are none for any days in the entire 2 weeks that I want to go.

I did this, but I got basically $600 towards any flight I wanted. Sounds like they got you with hose vouchers.

14. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

15. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

my spree is going to wind down soon

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.