Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goombi

Goombi Senior member

All we have is winner's. Enough said.

Canada.. you make me [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

3. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

I like it

4. acularw

acularw Senior member

5. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

A chav with better accessories. That's some shitty styling.

6. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I was kind of taken aback when I saw a Martin Greenfield tag on a Rogan jacket. Always skipped over them as overpriced Made in China crap like a Theory

8. nomad

nomad Senior member

Just saw a local guy working on some leather bags while walking down the road in Shangri la, asked him to see the finished products and they're really beautiful. 800 kuai (~$120) for the larger one and 550 kuai (~$80) for the smaller one. Going to haggle for the big one before I leave. edit: ugh pic not uploading on my shitting conneciton, think hide daypack with yak fur, leather trimmings and detailing, braided straps
    [​IMG]

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I was kind of taken aback when I saw a Martin Greenfield tag on a Rogan jacket. Always skipped over them as overpriced Made in China crap like a Theory
    I see it like owning a Kia built in a BMW factory, it's still going to be a Kia. Like this: http://www.rogannyc.com/mens/oskar-jacket.html It's an odd result. I'm not sure if they'd try to sell the buyer on getting a discounted MG suit or what. I just wonder how many people love Rogan so much that they're willing to overlook the situation.

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

pic from three years ago when i was into denim you ever want sick fades, go to thailand [​IMG]

11. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I get to make one more purchase for the next year or so in the coming month, what should it be? Gonna be making some biiiiig changes soon, no more copping.

Might be looking at the new model TOJ bomber.

12. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Still can't get behind those Prada Creepers for the same reason others have been mentioning. It just seems so like such an un-cohesive mashing of aesthetics and they border on the Stacey Adams/Aldo looks with some of those upper and sole combos. Different strokes I guess.

Are you shitting me? The Nordstrom's near you has all of those brand? The nicest thing at the Nordstrom's near me is the latest selection of Tommy Bahama shirts.

[​IMG]

This. It is so disappointing that stores like Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus are carrying such ugly and mass manufactured crap at those prices. Jesus. Affliction, Ed Hardy, Tommy Bahama, etc. Really? Amazing. God bless small boutiques and eCommerce. More reason to support our affiliates.

I see it like owning a Kia built in a BMW factory, it's still going to be a Kia. Like this:

http://www.rogannyc.com/mens/oskar-jacket.html

It's an odd result. I'm not sure if they'd try to sell the buyer on getting a discounted MG suit or what. I just wonder how many people love Rogan so much that they're willing to overlook the situation.

Very well said and good example. I do think some of Rogan's offerings are nice though.

I get to make one more purchase for the next year or so in the coming month, what should it be? Gonna be making some biiiiig changes soon, no more copping.

Might be looking at the new model TOJ bomber.

Did someone just say ToJ bomber? If so, then I approve of this potential decision. Can't wait to start wering my whiskey bomber this coming fall/winter. Things is the tits.

13. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

On another note, I bought a pair of the Geller Cropped Black Flight pants before my recent vacation. I wore them on the flight out, loved them and looked forward to wearing them in so many chill and relaxed fits and weekend wear, and come home and can't find them anywhere. I may have lost them in the Caribbean [​IMG]

14. snake

snake Senior member

On another note, I bought a pair of the Geller Cropped Black Flight pants before my recent vacation. I wore them on the flight out, loved them and looked forward to wearing them in so many chill and relaxed fits and weekend wear, and come home and can't find them anywhere. I may have lost them in the Caribbean [​IMG]

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
    Still can't find a 44 anywhere! [​IMG]

15. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
    Still can't find a 44 anywhere! [​IMG]

im not sure if those cropped flight pants fit the same as the "field shorts" or w/e that i have, but i'm pretty small (5'6, 30" waist) and the 46s fit just fine imo...unless you know for sure 44 will fit better...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.