Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

anyone want to recommend some iphone apps? 3g. so far I've got some guitar shit, flashlight, facebook, nyc subway, mint.com, wikipanion, instapaper, netflix

2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

If you are looking for games then 'NBA Jams' is 80% off right now, and also 'Paper Toss world tour' is fun and 'Unblock Me' is also a good time waster, 'Pocket Tanks' is baller also I use 'Deliveries' a lot to track packages, 'TuneIn Radio' is kinda cool, 'IMDb' for movie ratings or 'Flixster' has rotten tomatoes ratings and movie times 'Tapatalk' to view the forum everywhere I go [​IMG] Maybe a weather app? I like The Weather Channels app, the apple one sucks imo. Check out 'iEmoji' if all of your friends have Iphones and you text alot thats all I can think of

3. toothsomesound

thanks. trying to avoid games haha, was considering tapatalk, trying to decide whether I want to let SF take over my cell phone lol

yo, if you haven't seen it go watch the finished version of kanyes monster video.

4. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

Going to be in NYC on June 13th for about a week, staying by NYU.

5. toothsomesound

excellent, we will party down.

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Home of the only NYC Chik-Fil-A and it's locked behind bars [​IMG]

7. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

^it's not locked behind bars, you don't need to show student ID to get in and can pay with cc/cash.
    unless you mean the dining hall that houses it is closed now because of summer which may well be the case haha

8. threeLegDog

threeLegDog Well-Known Member

akinator.com
    39 questions and it still had not guessed Ray Bradbury, then it crashed and reset itself [​IMG]

9. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

I have a vintage Yohji Yamamoto piece, made in France, that I am looking to sell. It appears to be vintage, and lightly used. I have no idea how to price it. [​IMG] There is a similar piece on eBay, with the same tags, selling for over $2k... but I have no idea why it's that much. Can someone with good Yohji knowledge PM me with some advice, please? Thanks.

10. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

[​IMG]

can someone explain wtf this is? and how the fuck it works?

is this a baller knit/designer bib? lol

kva has something like this for the upcoming fw season. he paired it over some blazers and it looks awesome.
    /bias[​IMG]

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

^^ask asobu

Done - thanks.

13. KitAkira

Went clothes trying on at the Nordstrom sale, was quite fun and they actually had a great selection (seems like they actually brought stuff in because there was a lot I hadn't seen previously). About everything 40% off, including Lanvin, Barrett, Bastian, Rag & Bone, etc. Was seriously considering buying a Lanvin suit at $1100 or so, hopefully it makes it to next drop though even then it'd be a reckless purchase

Oh, and I left my car lights on so my battery died and I'm temporarily stranded on Cap Hill lol

14. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Went clothes trying on at the Nordstrom sale, was quite fun and they actually had a great selection (seems like they actually brought stuff in because there was a lot I hadn't seen previously). About everything 40% off, including Lanvin, Barrett, Bastian, Rag & Bone, etc. Was seriously considering buying a Lanvin suit at $1100 or so, hopefully it makes it to next drop though even then it'd be a reckless purchase

Oh, and I left my car lights on so my battery died and I'm temporarily stranded on Cap Hill lol

Are you shitting me? The Nordstrom's near you has all of those brand? The nicest thing at the Nordstrom's near me is the latest selection of Tommy Bahama shirts.

[​IMG]

15. KitAkira

They had a shit ton of 50EU Lanvin stuff, some really purty deconstructed blazers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.