1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

of the 300 million better options you're suggesting a slightly-improved Chipotle in what is supposed to be the food capital of the world.

2. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Have you been to this chipotle? The chorizo is fucking awesome. Here's the link Plus, when compared to the other similarly priced options in that location, it's actually a good choice. In conclusion, get off my dick.

3. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Heading to my buddies house for the night then we are leaving on our cross country bike trip tomorrow. If I don't get the chance to post again, peace the fuck out sf. Have a great summer everyone.

4. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

whats the verdict on Gainesville, Florida? Thinking of visiting a lab at the university there for a couple /up to 5-6 months, but unsure how enjoyable it would be outside of research...

5. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Heading to my buddies house for the night then we are leaving on our cross country bike trip tomorrow. If I don't get the chance to post again, peace the fuck out sf. Have a great summer everyone.

safe trip buddy!

6. the shah

it's chipotle. I could list 10 better places for same price or less. Don't talk to me about your member unless you're posting pics, I have a nice Zeiss 100X objective lens, oil immersion so you safe, I could send to help with the matter.

7. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

so much sales, so poor, i dont even know what to think of clothes anymore. throwing away all my garbage wardrobe. down to simple basics that i do enjoy wearing but seeing sales after sales making me drool over the keyboard...

i kind of like the small closet though, at least i am figuring something out right?

8. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i look at it this way: there will always be something to kop, therefore you dont need to rush it.
    sometimes i even look at it as acquiring something more valuable(like art)[​IMG]

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

10. the shah

Looks like I might win my battle against USPS and its guaranteed shipping. The agent reported back to me that there were "NO acts of God!" in the UK and my package hasn't been delivered by the promised date. Now its a matter of collecting the postage from them and wasting it elsewhere.

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

The agent reported back to me that there were "NO acts of God!" in the UK

there's something really funny about this

12. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

As much as I appreciate the offer of the usage of your technically impressive and undoubtedly expensive optical equipment in order to take a picture of my (allegedly) small penis, this debate regarding the density and quality of inexpensive dining options in lower manhattan is rather low on my priorities list, and thus, I will have to decline.

13. snake

snake Senior member

God I love the shoulder strap that rick jackets have. One of those things you didn't know you needed until you use it.

14. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

i have two on my helmut lang [​IMG]

but seriously, ive found it handy and comfortable while indoors. looks cool to me but nobody wants to be seen with me when i do it[​IMG]

15. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

God I love the shoulder strap that rick jackets have. One of those things you didn't know you needed until you use it.

I always get it caught in my arms trying to put it on, heh

With the pockets as big as they are on Rick, you could always use it as a shoulder bag too (I had someone ask me where I got my shoulder bag once...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.