• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hook me up, something i need

Originally Posted by jet
I get 60 off everything at A but have no desire to take advantage of it (3).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
hook me up, something i need
Didn't see the quote at first and thought this was in addendum to this:
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^so like a male version of uncontrol?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thatguymj
Tried on my first Julius leather today. God damn they are nice. I was surprised how 'wearable' even the high neck one I tried on actually was. My style is nowhere near Julius-like but I still thought it looked good even with a pair of APCs and some CPs.

I also tried on a Giorgio Brato vegetable dyed leather that was amazing, esp given that it was less than 1/3 the cost of the Julius one. Anyone have any experience with Giorgio Brato leather and care to comment on it?

no experience with the jackets but i've seen/felt some purses and it seems nice.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm assuming there's only one mellowfellow in the wide world of the interwebs so this got a bit of a chuckle when I came across it

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
facepalm.gif

How many names can one man have?
Rapper/entrepreneur/actor/whatever else he wants to be Sean Combs started in the game as Puff Daddy before becoming known as Puffy, Puff, P. Diddy and finally, Diddy. Now, for one week, he wants to be known as "Swag."
For those who have been hiding under a hip-hop culture rock for the past few years, "swag" is short for "swagger" and according to the Urban Dictionary is defined as "How one presents him or her self to the world."
Swag announced the change via his official Twitter account and even set up a new Twitter account to reflect the temporary name change.
"I decided that I'm gonna change my name for a week in honor of my comeback," he said on a video he released. "I've gone as Puff, Puffy, Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy, King Combs - my real name is Sean Combs - and for a week, this week only, you can call me by my new name, Swag."

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Anyone know who makes a nice u-neck in seafoam? Closest I've seen is this, but I'm looking for something with a little more green in it:
p2RC1.png
Maybe a little lighter, too.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Anyone know who makes a nice u-neck in seafoam?
[...]
Maybe a little lighter, too.

Sorry I don't have an answer, but this reminds me of how difficult it is to find high quality tees (not AA or Alternative) in the color you may want for a particular outfit. Largely only designer brands offer the high quality fabrics and interesting cuts, yet the number of colors most labels offer each season is limited. For example, I love MofM tees but outside of the standard white/black/gray they only do about 2 custom colors per season.

What if you bought a white tee you love and had it custom dyed? Are there places that can do this for less than $100 with good results?

My dream t-shirt source would sell wjk level quality tees with complete customization of color.

Louis Toadvine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I have those, they're wonderfully ugly

Notice the horrible build quality, the suede part looks about half an inch higher on one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads