• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Balance is important in a relationship bruh.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how would there be balance then if she wore junya, also?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm saying it's not necessarily a bad thing she doesn't, I just wish she would. two people wearing all black looks goofy imo.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my wife dresses nothing like me, we're better for it. did just cop silver shoes for the baby though.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I'm saying it's not necessarily a bad thing she doesn't, I just wish she would. two people wearing all black looks goofy imo.
uh huh, but not army camo stuff. Although, I do agree that people looking alike is weird especially if you're a couple..I dunno, it just doesn't make sense. I'd be only fine with it if it was my friends, no ****.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
What are you trying to say!
lol8[1].gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are an exception. and anyway you don't wear ONLY black.
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
my wife dresses nothing like me, we're better for it. did just cop silver shoes for the baby though.
You're married? I thought you were mad young?
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
D E A D
Originally Posted by Lane
uh huh, but not army camo stuff. Although, I do agree that people looking alike is weird especially if you're a couple..I dunno, it just doesn't make sense. I'd be only fine with it if it was my friends, no ****.
I mean, I would just like to see her in my trench or a jacket once in a while, maybe jeans. I really don't care what my friends dress like, it varies from supreme and rick owens to ann d and augusta to raf and cp, all sorts of styles in my circle. How do your friends dress, Lane? I'm curious.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha I'm 28, married for about 3 years now. Popped a kid out 2 months ago. I do look young according to strangers/friends.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
absolutely horrible, but I don't demonize them for it. Also, I have like two friends, but these are my acquaintances

So, I have like one or two hypebeastish friends, who aren't into fashion but obsess over jordans, but wear gap level stuff to pair it with.

Then I have some with the video game/i dont care how I look cuz I stay at home a lot look. Hoody + basketball + misc ****/anime/vg ts sometimes.

Then I have the pseudo-punk/hipster I smoke a lot type friends that wear jeans with plaid/wallet chains, skate shoes, etc.

Last but not least, I AM A ACADEMIC types that dress in a manner where they are really trying to become an adult and enter into the workforce already.

also, for the record I don't dress all black all the time.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If you date that girl long enough your styles will rub off on each other. When I first started dating an ex she wore a lot of black and tan, very "downtown girl" I guess, lots of chanel and that stuff. I don't know how else to put it. Fast forward a year and a half later and I was wearing waxed HL jeans and buttero combat boots half the time, and she was wearing straight leg jeans with red bensimons and tribal prints and fairisles and nautical stripes half the time

edit: half the time is a complete exaggeration, i probably wore those jeans and boots and similar stuff a grand total of like 5 times, but it still happens!

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should hope so, gonna kop my girl up some Margiela over the summer maybe if I'm not kopping nonstop.

haha I'm 28, married for about 3 years now. Popped a kid out 2 months ago. I do look young according to strangers/friends.

Damn, grats man!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I r older than you, just by a little though
redface.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was just walking down Connecticut and saw this guy who was prepped the **** out. It was Tucker Carlson; I guess he doesn't really have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads