Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APK

APK Senior member

I heard people in boston did the same thing when Odd Futures came to a comic book store for signings or whatever. I don't get it

My understanding there was hundreds of people showed up unaware that purchasing a pass for the signing earlier in the day was necessary to gain admittance. Things got hectic and the store owner called off the signing.

Speaking of tickets/passes, I chose to pick up the tickets at will call since I'm a dork who wanted an actual ticket from the show. I got up to the window, and my name wasn't on this shitty makeshift looking list of people who were going to pick up tickets. The homely lady behind the window then yelled to a co-worker, "Hey we've got another one of those Ticketmaster things!" Then she lectured me about how my name wasn't on the list because I hadn't printed my tickets out or picked up the tickets earlier. She finally gave me some generic looking tickets, so I didn't question how the absence of logic that I was getting finger wagging over trying to pick up my tickets at a will call window when that's what I had arranged to do.

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I wish my girlfriend wore other colors than black, I wanna see her in my clothes.

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

I'll take her from you

4. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Balance is important in a relationship bruh.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

how would there be balance then if she wore junya, also?

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I'm saying it's not necessarily a bad thing she doesn't, I just wish she would. two people wearing all black looks goofy imo.

7. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

my wife dresses nothing like me, we're better for it. did just cop silver shoes for the baby though.

8. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

New Balance is important in a relationship bruh.

9. Lane

Lane Senior member

I'm saying it's not necessarily a bad thing she doesn't, I just wish she would. two people wearing all black looks goofy imo.
    uh huh, but not army camo stuff. Although, I do agree that people looking alike is weird especially if you're a couple..I dunno, it just doesn't make sense. I'd be only fine with it if it was my friends, no homo.

10. bows1

bows1 Senior member

What are you trying to say! [​IMG]

11. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

You guys are an exception. and anyway you don't wear ONLY black.
    my wife dresses nothing like me, we're better for it. did just cop silver shoes for the baby though.
    You're married? I thought you were mad young?
    D E A D
    uh huh, but not army camo stuff. Although, I do agree that people looking alike is weird especially if you're a couple..I dunno, it just doesn't make sense. I'd be only fine with it if it was my friends, no homo.
    I mean, I would just like to see her in my trench or a jacket once in a while, maybe jeans. I really don't care what my friends dress like, it varies from supreme and rick owens to ann d and augusta to raf and cp, all sorts of styles in my circle. How do your friends dress, Lane? I'm curious.

12. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

haha I'm 28, married for about 3 years now. Popped a kid out 2 months ago. I do look young according to strangers/friends.

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

absolutely horrible, but I don't demonize them for it. Also, I have like two friends, but these are my acquaintances

So, I have like one or two hypebeastish friends, who aren't into fashion but obsess over jordans, but wear gap level stuff to pair it with.

Then I have some with the video game/i dont care how I look cuz I stay at home a lot look. Hoody + basketball + misc shit/anime/vg ts sometimes.

Then I have the pseudo-punk/hipster I smoke a lot type friends that wear jeans with plaid/wallet chains, skate shoes, etc.

Last but not least, I AM A ACADEMIC types that dress in a manner where they are really trying to become an adult and enter into the workforce already.

also, for the record I don't dress all black all the time.

14. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

If you date that girl long enough your styles will rub off on each other. When I first started dating an ex she wore a lot of black and tan, very "downtown girl" I guess, lots of chanel and that stuff. I don't know how else to put it. Fast forward a year and a half later and I was wearing waxed HL jeans and buttero combat boots half the time, and she was wearing straight leg jeans with red bensimons and tribal prints and fairisles and nautical stripes half the time

edit: half the time is a complete exaggeration, i probably wore those jeans and boots and similar stuff a grand total of like 5 times, but it still happens!

15. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I should hope so, gonna kop my girl up some Margiela over the summer maybe if I'm not kopping nonstop.

haha I'm 28, married for about 3 years now. Popped a kid out 2 months ago. I do look young according to strangers/friends.

Damn, grats man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.