Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

My New Cure fit TTS

Have you tried on any T-000s? My pair looks almost exactly like that cut-wise.

2. APK

APK Senior member

Detroit was too wild for Odd Future. They cut the show short after a third glass bottle smashed against the stage. There should be footage up shortly of a shirtless Hodgy Beats getting at least one shot in on one of the possible bottle throwers.

Oh, and there was an hour-long wait outside in a line that wrapped around the block. It was like being stuck in Lane's signature for an hour.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

4. APK

APK Senior member

And for your viewing pleasure...
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Correction to original post: Hodgy Beats was pretty much the only one NOT shirtless by the end of this.

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

white people...so many

No, hate but I agree its funny seeing him say N__ every 5 secs when everyone is white in there.

SWAG

6. APK

APK Senior member

white people...so many

No, hate but I agree its funny seeing him say N__ every 5 secs when everyone is white in there.

SWAG

That's the norm for most hip-hop shows, unless it's something really aggressive. I'm in the minority of OF fans who is a bit unsettled at times by the group's fan base. It makes for a electric atmosphere, though.

Last OF thought: Tyler is carrying this band of misfits. He disappeared for several stretches during the truncated show (presumably because he's been battling sickness in recent days). It was amazing how quickly deflated the show and crowd became within moments of Tyler leaving the stage.

That isn't so much a commentary on the rest of OF's lyrical skills, but Tyler is the only one who's going to draw a dime on his own and that's because he's the only member of the group with the charisma and stage presence necessary to really grab and retain the attention of the average fickle fan in this Twitter era.

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

And for your viewing pleasure...
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Correction to original post: Hodgy Beats was pretty much the only one NOT shirtless by the end of this.

[email protected] completely ignoring that white chick

8. KitAkira

I have a lot more non-purchase regrets than regretful purchases, not sure if this is good or bad

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Checked out some more goth ninja stuff that you dudes like, Jun Hashimoto, N4, etc. Some was nice, some was pretty eh.

10. martyall

martyall New Member

That is a good fashion now a days. I really like the coat. [​IMG]

11. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Checked out some more goth ninja stuff that you dudes like, Jun Hashimoto, N4, etc. Some was nice, some was pretty eh.

post a full review, thx

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I heard people in boston did the same thing when Odd Futures came to a comic book store for signings or whatever. I don't get it

13. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. This is how you handle bottles on stage lol

14. KitAkira

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. This is how you handle bottles on stage lol

Watched this thinking there'd be some action or something given your sentence. Horribly boring trash, want my time back please.

15. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

jesus lizard > you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.