Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Saw the baller sneaker thread, good kop on the painted. My fav and only gats.
    Yeah man, I couldn't resist. I seriously saw them online and thought they looked ridiculously tacky.....then in person, IDK, they looked fantastic to me. [​IMG] I've got those and the mesh whites coming in....both bought from retailers. So if they looked too identical I'll just send the meshes back.

2. alexwgoody

alexwgoody Senior member

3. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I can't believe I didn't post this before but the SA that helped me with the dries bomber and lanvin sweats told me I had "a nice ass shape". not ass but ass shape and he gave me his personal cell hand written on a business card. should I see if he'll hold the bomber for me until the sales hit? (0)

4. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

I can't believe I didn't post this before but the SA that helped me with the dries bomber and lanvin sweats told me I had "a nice ass shape". not ass but ass shape and he gave me his personal cell hand written on a business card. should I see if he'll hold the bomber for me until the sales hit? (0)

absolutely, guarantee you he will. you're going to have to fake (if you're hetero) a gay act until then though.

5. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

7. alexwgoody

alexwgoody Senior member

no, but you're going to regret that they're not quoddys or yuketens

I'd love to, but I just can't get a $200+ boat shoe and I feel like their isn't a middle ground pair.

8. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

I'd love to, but I just can't get a $200+ boat shoe and I feel like their isn't a middle ground pair.

this is true. however, i suggest you save you money. quoddy/yuketen will last way longer, look better and feel better. if it's something you'll actually keep and wear a decent amount it's totally worth it.

9. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

RFT: wally is not otter/woodyear

I kinda figured wally wasn't the reincarnation of woodyear; woodyear kept PM'ing me for advice. (0)

bows, you need to wear some sunscreen man

great fit on those jeans tho

+1 on both of those. [​IMG]

supreme box caps. anyone have one they want to sell me? thx

Eww, you mean the ones that say 'Supreme' across the forehead? Why would you want to do this? Unless you're trying to let people know what variety of Pizza HutÂ[​IMG] Personal Pan Pizza you prefer, that is.

10. chronoaug

Why is it wrong to want a supreme box cap but eat better pizza than pizzahut/dominoes/pappajohns.

though in a pinch, if it's pizza i'll eat it [​IMG]

11. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

^u ever use that gilt credit?

12. chronoaug

i think so. why? i bought some stuff that some i like some i need to resell. why? something good?

13. Lel

Lel Senior member

In the best of WAYWT thread, i propose we put spoiler tags around txt, so that you can browse through just the pics. Sound good?
    I'd much rather have the thread be mostly for pictures but people were whining. EDIT: While I understand it's a hassle when there's a block of 100 pictures it's much more annoying when people are using spoiler tags for only one or two fits at a time. Having to go through and click on every single spoiler is way more of a hassle than simply scrolling with the scroll wheel. *sigh*

14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no, i just remember u had one forever. I'd have asked you over IM but you are never on

i think so. why? i bought some stuff that some i like some i need to resell. why? something good?

15. chronoaug

just PM me or email me directly. i don't use chat clients very often anymore. i can log on though if you want to chat at somepoint. i just checked and only have $20 left. i spent some on some stuff i alrady resold and have some things like rink taks, an ervell shirt and shipley pants that i probably should sell from lack of ever wearing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.