Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afc345

afc345 Senior member

I guess he's a
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. summerdaze

summerdaze Well-Known Member

Vincent Gallo is my idol, his music is shit, but what an actor

Bufalo '66 awesome!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

does anyone know of any high street or low tier designer brands that make big drapey pants a la damir or yohji? I have a feeling I'm going to have end up shelling out 300 + for this. :|

I guess I could kopp super cheap legit harem pants and maybe get them tailored...hm...

4. ramp

ramp Senior member

There's always a bunch of older Yohji on Yahoo Japan for cheap. Not sure if it's there because its less desirable, but that could be an option.

5. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck missed a pair of carpes for 400 gbp fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Yeah those were nice, but too large for me :/

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

AND I AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE SO YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW ME.

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

The hilarious irony of all these sparknotes kids who don't know basic English grammar
    Jet made it to Vegas!
    $30k tip, mad envy also, [email protected] Bud Lights

8. __CB__

__CB__ Senior member

Yeah, generally I think there is better stuff to be found in Shibuya, there seem to be more good stores there as well. I've had some luck with one of the Ragtags in Shinjuku though, and the one in Ginza has been particularly good to me. Just too bad that one's sort of out of the way.

Never been out to Ginza to buy clothes, will have to hit there up next trip.

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Watching Terminator right now. This whole movie could be the inspiration for Rick Owens and Julius's next line. In one shot the main good guy is even wearing thick black dunks with a white swoosh a la dick runks.

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

^
    The 50 Greatest Sneakerhead Moments in Popular Culture

By Complex Magazine, | Dec 9, 2010 | 6:09 pm | Permalink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Nike Vandal Becomes the Footwear Choice of the Resistance

When Kyle Reese crash-lands in the opening sequence of The Terminator, he knows that battling heartless android assassins in the nude isn't the way to go. After some hasty shoplifting, Michael Biehn's character kits himself out with a trench coat, handy pump-action weaponry, and a pair of Nike Vandals. Between Reese and the Rocksteady Crew, a basic Nike model got some fine coverage back in the the day. Side note: Eddie Murphy also rocked the Adidas Country in Beverly Hills Cop in the same year (1984). It was a good year for cinematic product placement.

11. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

does anyone know of any high street or low tier designer brands that make big drapey pants a la damir or yohji? I have a feeling I'm going to have end up shelling out 300 + for this. :|

I guess I could kopp super cheap legit harem pants and maybe get them tailored...hm...

silent?

i bought a pair of silent drop crotch from nahneun for a good price. really love this

does anybody feel less interested in fashion now? i still keep up with blogs, store updates, occasional SF lurk and runway videos, but i find myself wearing loose t-shirts and sweatpants a lot more than i used to

12. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Watching Terminator right now. This whole movie could be the inspiration for Rick Owens and Julius's next line. In one shot the main good guy is even wearing thick black dunks with a white swoosh a la dick runks.

I love T1 and T2 and get a lot of inspiration from both those movies. Should watch again soon.

13. asobu

asobu Senior member

Never been out to Ginza to buy clothes, will have to hit there up next trip.

I usually just check that one Ragtag plus the YY store in Matsuya. There are some other cool stuff around the Ginza/Kyobashi/Yurakucho area though so can still be worth going.

14. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

going to a winery today...(all i need is more drinks.. [​IMG] ) if all goes well I should get a nice SVB (no hate) type fit pic with a sweater tied around my neck holdin wine stems...sippin red on a picnic blanket...lookin real cool n casual like.. (5).

15. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

just made a hypebeast account...what has my life come to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.